Weekend Plans?

Emma_1983

Has this been done already?

Anyway what is everyone up to at the weekend?

Mine will involve sleeping, taking it easy, and wrapping up warm - really feeling the cold at the moment :cry:

Might go for a nice breakfast tomorrow by the sea :lol:

Sunday giving in and getting my eyes sorted and purchasing some glasses :cry::lol:

Tonight - going to have a little Top Shop spree after work, then going over to Tom's mum and dads to be fed

Sat - food and drinks with the Ealing crew

Sun - go up north to get our darling doggies back from my parents :D:D:D

Tonight - gym and TV. Little Britain USA is on so worth a look.

Tomorrow - gym at some stage and wait for it maybe swimming with the kids! No doubt food shopping and I know coz I hear it 5 times a day my little girl needs new shoes so shoe shoppping. No doubt have a little flutter. Evening food and film and x-factor - usual toilet.

Sunday gym, country park with kids to feed ducks and deer etc. Home for the mighty claret and blues are on Sky against Bolton so bit of that followed by Chelsea Villa. Rest of Sunday catch up on Sky Plus programmes and try and finish my book highly recommended by the Spotlight Book Club - Shantaram.

Monday - back to work and evening the greatest show on earth returns to Sky!

Tomorrow - gym at some stage and wait for it maybe swimming with the kids! No doubt food shopping and I know coz I hear it 5 times a day my little girl needs new shoes so shoe shoppping. No doubt have a little flutter. Evening food and film and x-factor - usual toilet.

Sunday gym, country park with kids to feed ducks and deer etc. Home for the mighty claret and blues are on Sky against Bolton so bit of that followed by Chelsea Villa. Rest of Sunday catch up on Sky Plus programmes and try and finish my book highly recommended by the Spotlight Book Club - Shantaram.

I fancy Little Britain USA, I loved the first 2 series of the UK one (wasnt so keen on 3rd series) but some of the characters look somewhat intriguing :lol:

Friday - My local team clinch the title tonite, Champions League next season:D so i will be going for a few beers later (im sure i can stretch to that anyway) will probably end up a session in someones place (not mine again please:lol:)

Saturday - Should have the Serato Scratch back after a 2 month absense so will spend some catch up time playing the decks and practising my Ibiza set for next weeks party.

Sunday - Watch football/chill out.

Probably going to take it easy this weekend.

Might meet up with the boys for a light night out tonight. Been invited to a birthday party tomorrow evening.

Planning to do a bit of car shopping as well.

Or may go to Barbican to see Tricky Monday night. Got 2 tickets for sale but not overly fussed about going so if someone if interested let me know.

Tonight. Massive walk along Brighton beach with the lady and catch a film and some munch, well looking forward to it. Walking in this weather is soooo good, sunny and cold, nice and crisp.

Tomorrow. Spending the day in London just wandering about basically, my and my chums decided we can't spend any money so just gonna walk around nice London places, unsure what yet.

Sunday. Play football, watch football, turn my body into a weapon, sleep.

Winter weekends are gooooooooooood, means you don't have to drink. :D

Fri: work, nada

Sat: work, eve; tv, mumtaz home ready meal thingy, love their takeaways:D

Sun: completion of my home made balsa wood plane and subsequent maiden flight with my little boy. Followed by tears as it will likely be in peices within 5 minutes:lol::lol:

Ce soir - Gym, R&R and TV.

Sat - Loads of jobs first thing, extensive run in prep for next weeks half marathon (10 to 13 miles) and then niece sitting for the evening with kids food, kids films and early night :lol::lol:!

Sun - Golf comp and then who knows as nothing planned, maybe some work to get ahead for next week.

Tonight - no plans - see what i feel like after work

Sat - somewhere nice if its not raining for a healthy fresh air day - or perhaps not depending on what we get up to tonight....

Sun - avoid the house whilst Ncl and Everton are playing - cant imagine a worse match to watch at the moment....:oops::oops:

Weekend really started last night for me, went to see Deadmou5 at Matter! SDeriously talented Guy. Went to the afters Party as well! Been a long day today!
Tonight, very little, Little Britain & Jonathan Ross!
Tomorrow, planning something Cultural during the day, Science Musuem maybe!
Night, probably go to Defected, AFTC is closing the Box!
Sunday, supposed to be going to WHL for the Hull game, sounds like hell, not fancying it much!

Weekend really started last night for me, went to see Deadmou5 at Matter! SDeriously talented Guy.
Everybody raves about him but the one time I saw him I swear he never even touched his laptop or the decks. Couple hours of knob twiddling was all! Hope that was an anomaly...

Tonight ..Aura then Pacha
Sat.. Amnesia Closing
Sun.. Space
Mon..Maybe DC10 but def Al Ayoun closing.
Tues.. Maybe Blue Marlin

Wed.. Bye, bye Ibiza

Back