Weekend Plans?

Emma_1983

What are everyones plans for this weekend?

Mine look to be a weekend of sleeping, laying about, watching TV and generally taking it easy. I have had such a busy week and I have no money to go out and do anything so I am quite looking forward to it.

But then saying that there is a night out going on that I could be persuaded to go to (it doesnt take much :lol:) but we will see ;)

Been waiting for someone to start this thread since Monday :lol::lol::lol:

Fri: work -> R&R

Sat: work, long soak in the tub ready for..........Sankeys birthday bash with my all time fave DJ, the one, the only the incomparable Danny Tenaglia 5pm -> 5am. I had to drag a buddy out of clubbing retirement for this night, I am being held responsible for his wellbeing until Sunday lunchtime by his misus:twisted::lol:

Sun: Day spent trying to appear fresh as a daisy to my dear wifey (as I will not get an ounce of sympathy), yet feeling like an empty shell of a being.

for the first time this summer, i'll play. i've not had a proper night out all summer, not even been drunk once can you believe, so i'm looking to make up for lost time!

today - last day of work, at least for a week or so. maybe one or two at the end of the night at amnesia.

friday - maybe pure pacha for a bit

saturday - maybe people for a bit

sunday - defo space for a bit

monday - defo cocoon for a bit

tuesday - nada

wed - go to the freak n' chic thing at pacha

thur - luciano y ricardo at monza closing for a bit

friday - maybe supermartxe for a bit

sat - defo amnesia closing for a bit

sun - defo space closing for a bit.

mon - winter in ibiza officially starts!

later dudes!

Fri: I think a take away and a cuddle on the sofa with my gorgeous hubby - not seen much of him this week with work

Sat: am - Phil off for L/pool at 6.30am (I wont be up other than to wish a cursory "good luck".) Off to take some photos somewhere autumnal, then mate popping round later in afternoon for a chill session/dog walk.

Sat: pm - either too tired to do anything after lots of walking and being woken up at stupid o'clock or go to Hernan Cattaneo - BUT going with no extra's - which should be bizarre:eek: ( Phil could potentially by in the foulest of foul moods after match result - so that is a reason to go out... :lol:)

Sun: no plans

Friday night in front of the TV to save my energy.

Saturday: Drive to Manchester check into hotel then its all about Danny T at Sankeys.

Sunday Carry on in Hotel room

Monday Drive home broken;)

Weekend is shaping up to be even better in Ibiza, seeing as I won a comp with We Love, so we get our flights paid for, and 2 nights at the Ibiza Gran Hotel - the place looks amazing !

http://www.ibizagranhotel.com/eng/index.php

Even got a driver picking us up tomorrow night.
That, combined with some cheeky guestlists and staying with friends for the rest of the trip, means it'll be cheaper than it normally would be !

Weekend is shaping up to be even better in Ibiza, seeing as I won a comp with We Love, so we get our flights paid for, and 2 nights at the Ibiza Gran Hotel - the place looks amazing !

That, combined with some cheeky guestlists and staying with friends for the rest of the trip, means it'll be cheaper than it normally would be !

Wow!! Fantastic weekend Stu!! Have a good time!! ;)

pop along to amnesia on sat, basically free all night. see you there maybe?

and what is they say about scots and their money.;)

pop along to amnesia on sat, basically free all night. see you there maybe?

and what is they say about scots and their money.;)

Not sure i'll make it to Amnesia as we're going to KM5 sat night (quiet before the storm !), will definitely be at We Love, DC10 and Cocoon though !

8)8)8)8)8)

Oh and during all that "fun stuff" could you report back on the "Government Building" and see if you can get some photos that redeem it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saturday. Fatboy Slim Big Beach Boutique 4... with :

3pm - Kick Off!
3:30pm -Beardyman
3:45pm -The Whip
4:30pm -Beardyman
4:45pm -Layo and Bushwacka
6pm -Danny Tenaglia
7:45pm -Beardyman and JFB
8pm -Fatboy Slim

Now I'm no scientist but surely Danny T can't be in two places at once, so one of us is missing out if he's at Sankeys. And if it's me I will nay be amused as he's pretty much the only reason I'm going... Information please !!

c'mon jackson. he'll play here then tootle up to manchester. not exactly other side of the world is it?!

Back