Weekend Plans?

Get home from Calafell and pick my boy who I have´t seen for 2 weeks and have missed my little chum no end!! Rest of weekend no doubt unpacking, food shopping and trying to get to gym to remove the extra calories added by squid ringsin batter and san miguel which has been consumed too heavily.Plus just want to get home after Ryan Air stung me on way out for 96 sheets for over doing it on the baggage. Was 200 odd they wanted but lobbed some clothes (jeans, 2 pair of shoes all mine not the missus I add!)into the bin at Stansted and then got me and my mate to use missus extra handbags as hand lugguage and filled it with all my clothes!!Also little girl was ill here and so spent day in hospital with her. The service was fantastic not like the usual UK fiasco! Cost me another 300 euros but at least she is better. Get to claim it back upon my return but can do without it.Rant over, speak when I have more time i.e. when at work!!TTFN

Hmmm, when he said 5pm - 5am, I presumed DT would be playing for all that. Not quite sure why I thought that, but I did. I do have quite a nasty cause of gastric flu at the moment so I shall blame that. Anyway, that's cleared up and that's what I'll be doing. Muchos Gracias.

Thursday - Danny T @ Space
Friday - Pure Pacha
Saturday - People from Ibiza @ Amnesia
Sunday - We Love @ Space
Monday - CircoLoco @ DC10 and Cocoon closing @ Amnesia

8)

Emma said:
Mine look to be a weekend of sleeping, laying about, watching TV and generally taking it easy. I have had such a busy week and I have no money to go out and do anything so I am quite looking forward to it.

Emma NOOOOOOO... Your parents were looking forward to having the house to themselves this weekend for some well earnt romance, but that looks like it wont happen now..

Me? Working all weekend... But it makes me appreciate next weekend even more on the white isle :)

I'm an usher at a very good friends wedding so.........

Fri - 10k run after work and then some pre big day beers with the groom.

Sat - Early round of golf, then fat Breakfast prior to sorting life out for 3pm kick off at the church, its going to be a great day, lots of old faces to catch up with, but hopefully no naughtiness like I witnessed at the last bash I went to :eek::eek::lol:!

Sun - Recover, bit of project work to get ahead of myself for a manic 2 months at work and then crash!!

Not alot this weekend due to a broken 5th metatarsal!!! :confused:

fri - Nout :(
Sat - watch my team in the afternoon folllowed by lots of TV :(
Sun - Not alot... Channel 5 Movies probably with foot elavated!!! 8)

Saturday. Fatboy Slim Big Beach Boutique 4... with :

3pm - Kick Off!
3:30pm -Beardyman
3:45pm -The Whip
4:30pm -Beardyman
4:45pm -Layo and Bushwacka
6pm -Danny Tenaglia
7:45pm -Beardyman and JFB
8pm -Fatboy Slim

Now I'm no scientist but surely Danny T can't be in two places at once, so one of us is missing out if he's at Sankeys. And if it's me I will nay be amused as he's pretty much the only reason I'm going... Information please !!

Surely a quick flight from Brighton / Gatwick wherever and he'll be there for midnight at the very latest... surely????? Hopefully????

Im SOOOO EXCITED!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Saturday. Fatboy Slim Big Beach Boutique 4... with :

3pm - Kick Off!
3:30pm -Beardyman
3:45pm -The Whip
4:30pm -Beardyman
4:45pm -Layo and Bushwacka
6pm -Danny Tenaglia
7:45pm -Beardyman and JFB
8pm -Fatboy Slim

Now I'm no scientist but surely Danny T can't be in two places at once, so one of us is missing out if he's at Sankeys. And if it's me I will nay be amused as he's pretty much the only reason I'm going... Information please !!

You don't believe the multiple universe theory?

Back