Weekend Plans

Deano1974

Tis very early I know but I'm very excited as its my 1st Wedding Anniversary this weekend.

Fri - Early finish to see solicitor and then off to FLT with the wife for the weekend. Staying the Hilton Metropole at Edgware (looks ok plus its costs us next to nothing due to the lovely Tesco clubcards :lol:), may go out Friday night, any suggestions of decent nights worth trying?

Sat - Weather dependant (although at the moment it looks shocking) we may picnic in a park along with some shopping or some other type of indoor activity, food in the evening at Wahaca down charing cross.

Sun - The big one, off to Claridges for Sunday lunch for the celebration of our first wedding anniversary, can't wait, booked it back in February and my mouth has been watering ever since.....looking forward to good food, wine and ambience.

Nice one, Deano.

My weekend's looking good
Friday - Sharam @ Famous
Saturday - Phonique @ Mio
Sunday - Rest, recover, relax

Friday - gym after work. My boy staying from Thursday to Sunday so be nice this weekend bit longer than usual.

Saturday - swimmimg at some stage with the kids, holiday shopping and watch England labour to a win over Andorra. Oh and no doubt have to make an appearance at the Essex Wedding Fair with the missus! :eek:

Sunday - gym or take kids swimming, lunch somewhere and catch up on all the adult(!) programmes I have missed due to repeats of Ben 10/Mickey Clubhouse/Shrek etc etc that I have to watch with the kids for 3 days!

Happy Anniversay mate - its Paper buy something nice for her!! I bought Phil his season ticket - in the days when they were paper :lol::lol::lol:

Ooh its my anniversary at work of 10 years and I have been given a gift by the firm of 2 days paid vacation (Duvet Days), 2 nights away in a hotel for 2, dinner for 2 up to £200 or choose gifts from a catalogue. Sooooooo, I think we might do dinner out on friday - somewhere suitably posh and romantic and on Saturday its THE Laurient Garnier!!!!

Sunday - no carry on - bed at a sensible time (before 9am anyway)

Monday - would love a day off work but will need to come in for meetings....:evil:

Something along the lines of:

Friday - Calla Bassa, sunset strip, Pacha
Saturday - pool, then Zoo Project closing party
Sunday - WLS
Monday - sunset at Khumaras then home!

Friday - In bed by 9pm!
Saturday - Fly to Barcelona at 6am for Andorra vs England
Sunday - Fly to Ibiza from Barcelona at 5pm!!! Straight to Space :) and then 3 more days of madness

Tis very early I know but I'm very excited as its my 1st Wedding Anniversary this weekend.

Fri - Early finish to see solicitor and then off to FLT with the wife for the weekend. Staying the Hilton Metropole at Edgware (looks ok plus its costs us next to nothing due to the lovely Tesco clubcards :lol:), may go out Friday night, any suggestions of decent nights worth trying?

Sat - Weather dependant (although at the moment it looks shocking) we may picnic in a park along with some shopping or some other type of indoor activity, food in the evening at Wahaca down charing cross.

Sun - The big one, off to Claridges for Sunday lunch for the celebration of our first wedding anniversary, can't wait, booked it back in February and my mouth has been watering ever since.....looking forward to good food, wine and ambience.

I am in London this weekend too celebrating an anniversary :lol:

I took my other half for Sunday lunch at Claridges back in Jan, did not disappoint, and you get treated real nice ;)

My plans are

Friday - cinema to see Mamma Mia, long overdue :spank:

Saturday - head to London for anniversary with lovely bf :lol:, the hotel is a surprise...but apparantly its Tottenham Court Road/Leicester Sq way....not too sure what to do with the day, all depends on weather really but I do have an urge to hit Harrods :lol: (just because I have never been) :lol: or if not the zoo and aquarium has come up for suggestions...but I am open to ideas :lol:
Going Planet Hollywood for dinner then maybe out after

Sunday - not sure yet, maybe another day in London or head home :lol:

Should be good :lol:

I wasn't aware it was closed! :eek: Better check that out before we trapse all the way up there lol

get on to McRackin Pronto - it was shut down for the usual wrong doings a while back a la DC10... :lol::lol::lol: it was in Ibiza Parties and clubs section - check it out hon.

get on to McRackin Pronto - it was shut down for the usual wrong doings a while back a la DC10... :lol::lol::lol: it was in Ibiza Parties and clubs section - check it out hon.

Can't people take their wrong doings elsewhere! Is nothing sacred lol. I thought Khumaras was a nice peaceful bar....

Right I will look for a Plan B...

Can't people take their wrong doings elsewhere! Is nothing sacred lol. I thought Khumaras was a nice peaceful bar....

Right I will look for a Plan B...

nowhere on the Island for wrong doings now - its a wrong doings free Island... :lol::lol::lol:

Mind you - just tried to do a search for this for you and I cant find it so possibly due to lots of wrong doings I may or may not have made this up - oops!! (I am sure it was shut down tho for a while..... - sorry, I'm just confusing you now arent i???

Last edited by a moderator:
nowhere on the Island for wrong doings now - its a wrong doings free Island... :lol::lol::lol:

Mind you - just tried to do a search for this for you and I cant find it so possibly due to lots of wrong doings I may or may not have made this up - oops!! (I am sure it was shut down tho for a while..... - sorry, I'm just confusing you now arent i???
No, it was definitely reported. Kumharas shut down for drug offense for 2 months. But McRacking says they open again next week:
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=53976&highlight=kumharas

fancy a coffee/smoothie/beer on sunday??

We're heading to PDB first before Space, will probably hit Passion for lunch as per usual! A beer would be good - or a smoothie depending on how I'm feeling after Saturday lol.

Are you WLS-ing this weekend?

Yep just searched it myself and he said they are re-opening on 9th Sept - the day we planned to go there. Hmmm is it worth risking it? This is for mine and Jon's 8yr anniversary dinner... maybe we should choose somewhere thats DEFINATELY open lol
Probably a good idea! Maybe Benirras? Nice sunset there... good food too.

We're heading to PDB first before Space, will probably hit Passion for lunch as per usual! A beer would be good - or a smoothie depending on how I'm feeling after Saturday lol.

Are you WLS-ing this weekend?

ok cool. yeah probably go at some point for a bit.

Back