Weekend Plans

Probably a good idea! Maybe Benirras? Nice sunset there... good food too.

We fly back Monday night though so this needs to be somewhere local... staying in San An Bay.
Maybe we could hit the good old Curry Club lol

very jealous of you heading to ibiza becks - not fair! need to get out of this RAIN dammit!

no plans for the weekend as of yet but a small party hosted by Bar 25 somewhere in cable st appeals on the saturday...

trouble is about 75% of my friends have gone to bestival :lol:

We fly back Monday night though so this needs to be somewhere local... staying in San An Bay.
Maybe we could hit the good old Curry Club lol

villa mercedes is a nice place, quieter, good grub, etc to have a 'special' meal

very jealous of you heading to ibiza becks - not fair! need to get out of this RAIN dammit!

no plans for the weekend as of yet but a small party hosted by Bar 25 somewhere in cable st appeals on the saturday...

trouble is about 75% of my friends have gone to bestival :lol:

Book it :twisted:

we were going to do Bestival, but the weather this weekend is forcast to be crap... and lying on a beach seemed much more appealing!

It's my birthday so i'm going to go to Duxford for an Airshow and spend the weekend with my family :)

Nothing on the horizon this weekend asides from a quiet few beers and the usual football.

Happy Birthday N8.8)

Friday: Check out the vibe at bora bora then into ibiza town
Saturday: Zoo project
Sunday: ahem Space
Monday: home
:p:p:p:p

The missus' birthday weekend so plans are as follows:

Friday - I´ve got a room booked for us and some pals at the new Lucky Voice Karaoke bar in Islington. I fear that the ´Buckers Doesn´t Sing Law´may be repealed by the ´Girlfriend´s Birthday Demand Law´:eek::oops:

Spoiler - highlight to read below.
Saturday - her actual birthday. Surprise day! I´ve got tickets for Les Miserables matinee booked, as it´s her favourite show. Then we check in The Haymarket Hotel for chamagne and relaxing until dinner at Le Boudin Blanc in the evening. Other bars or the hotel bar with bed only a stagger away.

She has Uggs and other presents to open too!

I´M excited!! :lol:

The missus' birthday weekend so plans are as follows:

Friday - I´ve got a room booked for us and some pals at the new Lucky Voice Karaoke bar in Islington. I fear that the ´Buckers Doesn´t Sing Law´may be repealed by the ´Girlfriend´s Birthday Demand Law´:eek::oops:

Spoiler - highlight to read below.
Saturday - her actual birthday. Surprise day! I´ve got tickets for Les Miserables matinee booked, as it´s her favourite show. Then we check in The Haymarket Hotel for chamagne and relaxing until dinner at Le Boudin Blanc in the evening. Other bars or the hotel bar with bed only a stagger away.

She has Uggs and other presents to open too!

I´M excited!! :lol:

This looks cool actually for a giggle.

Friday - dunno yet

Saturday - as Tom's birthday always falls when we're in Ibiza he gets another 'pretend' birthday in London so I've decided this year it's Saturday :lol: Presents and then dinner at AWT's restaurant in Notting Hill

Sunday - meant to be going on safari with the Ealing posse to Whipsnade, then to nice country pub - if the zoo is rained off, then just the country pub bit

For me to be excited Philly old chap or for this thread?

Never would suggest dampening yr excitment buckers!
More for this weekends thread!
Cant hepl but be a little jealous of some punters Ibiza trips, getting away from this rotten weather would be great!!

Never would suggest dampening yr excitment buckers!
More for this weekends thread!
Cant hepl but be a little jealous of some punters Ibiza trips, getting away from this rotten weather would be great!!

Haven't you just come back from France? Even I usually wait a couple of days before wanting out of here again:lol:

Back