weekend plans

Friday: Acid house revival night :eek:

Saturday: Drag Racing at Santa Pod

Saturday Night: Pyjama Party at the above location :lol:

Sunday: Recover, bit more drag racing, drive home 8)

Lucky you, Miss F! So looking forward to going shopping Stateside this Christmas! (though, sadly, the once-cheap dollar is rebounding lately! :()

Usual weekend shenanigans for me. Highlights to include Sander Kleinenberg @ Zona on Saturday and heading down to the pub for Chelsea v Spurs on Sunday.

Off with nine chaps on a barge holiday for a week!

Nothing will compare to Sunday night. REM amazing. I'm not gay man but I love Michael Stipe.

After last weekends antics im having 2 quiet enough weekends..

Friday - Stay in and watch the European Super Cup final,possibly go for a few drinks with lady friend later.

Saturday - Pints/bets on the the football with the lads that afternoon.

Sunday - CELTIC V Rankers..bring it on:twisted:

For once I have a good weekend coming up....:)

Friday - Working 6-2 then a bit of last minute shopping then.............. fly out to Ibiza at 1130 pm.

Saturday - probably won't do much during the day, be at The Orange Corner 9pm- midnight. Not sure what I'm doing after that.

Sunday - Bora Bora & Space.

Monday - Orange Corner then Circoloco @ DC-10.

:D

Lucky you, Miss F! So looking forward to going shopping Stateside this Christmas! (though, sadly, the once-cheap dollar is rebounding lately! :()quote]

Hey, thats a good thing for me! I'm glad to see our dollar is making a comeback! muahaha :) You should come to Orlando though, outlet shopping GALORE and when the sales are on, makes it even better!

Eurostar this afternoon, heading to stay with my Brother & his Family in Paris for a long weekend! Rumoured to be 27' there, so all good!

Hey, thats a good thing for me! I'm glad to see our dollar is making a comeback! muahaha :) You should come to Orlando though, outlet shopping GALORE and when the sales are on, makes it even better!
There are some outlets around Tampa as well... But I may actually visit Orlando next time around as I've yet to see DisneyWorld and all the parks around there.

Friday - pick my boy up and so usual bundles etc on floor. Bought boy new tardis so no doubt his sister will be jumping on it and I will have the usual tears and tantrums to deal with but thats life and I love it!! :lol:

Saturday - gym or swimming with the kids. Missus working till lunchtime so meet her for lunch with kids, then shopping! Think Shrek The Third is on Sky so get the kids some junk food and watch that in the evening. No doubt waste some dough on my wacky wagers!!

Sunday - swimming again probably in the morning. Then country park later on with the kids to feed the ducks and the deer. Then gym after take my boy home and maybe go out for dinner or something. Watch a bit of footie no doubt and have my usual Sunday argument with the missus that the Sunday Supplement is one of the greatest programmes ever! She cannot see how four men sitting around talking about football is interesting!!!! Scandalous!

Friday - possibly drinks after work in London as its payday but after my 2 festival weekends I am beginning to feel severely run down :cry:

Saturday - nice lay in is deserved, maybe a bit of shopping

Sunday - nothing planned which suits me down to the ground

Really in need of some relaxing and recharging.

All you Ibiza Go-ers - have a great one.

All you guys with plans for fun and games - have a good one.

Me, I will be mostly doing rest and relaxation in that it will involve no clubs or getting silly, Phil is at the match, although I should go with him as I became a Great Aunt x 2 in the last month so should make an effort to go see the babies but.......

I might make some curtains or finish painting the exterior of the house... :lol::lol::lol:

Fri - no real plans, maybe a few drinks West side with some of Tom's work friends

Sat - the Scousers are in town so drinks with them somewhere central

Sun - huge shopping trip for Autumn/Winter costumes :lol: Then taking my lovely husband to Yauatcha for afternoon tea for being such a good husband and traipsing round the shops with me all day (and missing Chelsea v Tottenham :oops::lol:)

Fri - no real plans, maybe a few drinks West side with some of Tom's work friends

Sat - the Scousers are in town so drinks with them somewhere central

Sun - huge shopping trip for Autumn/Winter costumes :lol: Then taking my lovely husband to Yauatcha for afternoon tea for being such a good husband and traipsing round the shops with me all day (and missing Chelsea v Tottenham :oops::lol:)

You have got your bloke to miss football to traipse around the shops while you try clothes on?????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: x 1,000,000,000

You have got your bloke to miss football to traipse around the shops while you try clothes on?????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: x 1,000,000,000

:oops::lol::lol: He's a lucky bloke isn't he :lol:

In my defence he will Sky Plus it and watch it when we gets back (as long as I remember not to find the result out and spoil it for him :lol:)

Back