Weekend plans

Hey Dean, welcome back. Trust you had a fabulous time!?

Certainly did thx....I may post a 'big myself up' Wedding/Honeymoon Rundown along with selected pics of the day but that won't be until the weekend as suprisingly work has hit me full on in the face :rolleyes:.

Glad to see that the football over the past couple of weeks seems to have gone in the right direction :lol:;)!

Back to a normal weekend for me after our 2 1/2 weeks of fantastic honeymoon, recovering from jet lag still so will be chilling at home with the new wife.

Fri - Gym, Food, Wine, Sleep
Sat - Sleep, Gym, Golf, Domestic Bliss, Thank You card writing, dinner with newly inherited family.
Sun - Sleep, Gym and not much else hopefully.

So what did you think of Hawaii then ????

Certainly did thx....I may post a 'big myself up' Wedding/Honeymoon Rundown along with selected pics of the day but that won't be until the weekend as suprisingly work has hit me full on in the face :rolleyes:.

Glad to see that the football over the past couple of weeks seems to have gone in the right direction :lol:;)!
Ha ha... yes, my in-laws (whom we visited last weekend) were equally pleased, but very kind to the missus and I we watched the match together. :lol:

Looking forward to your photos!

Friday - Pressure @ The Arches in Glasgow, Richie Hawtin , Vitalic , Slam etc.

Saturday - No plans, probably stay in my bed all day.

Sunday - ^^^^

Monday - back to work after 2 weeks off. Dreading it.

So what did you think of Hawaii then ????

I enjoyed it, although Waikiki is like the Benidorm of Hawaii, very commercial and lacked alot of culture, however it did what we wanted it do do for the week which was relax and enjoy the sun. I'd like to have done some island hopping or even gone the the north shore but time was against us and after being in vegas for 3 days with only about 12 hours :rolleyes: sleep while we were there, it was time to recuperate.

Hotel, beach and weather were lovely, shopping was v good, food was mediocre, people were cool. I'd def go back but stay somewhere different.

I enjoyed it, although Waikiki is like the Benidorm of Hawaii, very commercial and lacked alot of culture, however it did what we wanted it do do for the week which was relax and enjoy the sun. I'd like to have done some island hopping or even gone the the north shore but time was against us and after being in vegas for 3 days with only about 12 hours :rolleyes: sleep while we were there, it was time to recuperate.

Hotel, beach and weather were lovely, shopping was v good, food was mediocre, people were cool. I'd def go back but stay somewhere different.

Yup - I can imagine its a lot more like that since I was there 10 years ago

The Big Island is the most unspoilt IMO - its fantastic - if you go back - that's where you want to go to although I would love to go to Molokai - used to be a leper colony - but its more unspoilt... (as you would imagine its not had as many tourists as the other Islands for some reason!!! :lol::lol:

Oh my days I have not been on here since July!!!!
Going from every day existence to nothing!

Hello everyone!

Anyway back to the post

Friday - I get paid so am really tempted to go spend spend spend but am going to try and stay in and be good

Saturday - going to London Fashion Weekend at the Natural History Museum, should be good, not sure what to expect but its £10 a ticket so what the hell! Then some drinks and dinner in London somewhere before heading home

Sunday - no plans as of yet

Tonight - Go and support a mate who is playing at Cargo in Shoreditch tonight

Fri - reunion with the Ibiza crew part (1) - the quiet one - just some drinks planned in Angel and then moving onto Shoreditch - most people arent recovered yet so hopefully wont be too big a night

Sat - Chill and pine for Ibiza

Sun - Secret Sundaze closing party with Steve Bug - only plan on going for 2 or 3 hours and then Ibiza reunion part (2) - the messy one - all the extremely bad for you health crew that went should be mid bar crawl around Brick Lane by the time I join them. Dangerous talk of Sosho in the pm although my Credit Card will have been rejected by that point so no chance.

Friday: We had a super month at work this year, and hence, we will bust out some wine and Tequila in the afternoon. Friday Night I am going to see Lawn Chair Generals.

Saturday: I will exercise my 2nd Amendment rights.

Sunday: Just chill, and play some Wii at home.

Fri: Nothing planned as yet, maybe a few drinks after work

Sat: Off to The Great British Cheese Festival to sample lots of cheese & cider! Then we're going to a family party at night.

Sun: A nice roast somewhere.

Fri: going out 2 dinner with work mates, house party after

Sat: BBQ during the day; my locals after

Sun: sleep; wake up for american football (NFL)

Back