Sun: (early am) Amnesia closing for Hawtin & Villalobos

Sun: (midday) WLS closing @ Space/Bora Bora

Mon: Circoloco @ DC-10

Tues: Death, rollmop herrings and wine by villa pool

Wed: Home of La Troya closing @ Space

Thurs: Fake closing @ Space

8) Huzzah

That Rodders sounds like a corker!!

Me, Friday, not a 100%, but got a friend playing at BoogieDup at Smithfields next to Fabric, definately gonnawatch England playTonga in The Rugby WC!!

Saturday, 2 Friends playing Ministry, including my best mate Julian Jonah doing his Disco thing all night in the Babybox, as the Morillo roadshow hits town!!

I thought I was the only person in the world that ate rollmop

:lol: I love them because they're sooo wrong!

There's nothing classy about them, you can only get them in grubby corner shops, they're completely unsociable and to top it all, it's the smelliest fish with an onion filling. :eek:

I'm fascinated by the fact that they even exist.

I was tempted to pack some to bring as a poolside snack (don't know how to say rollmop herring in Spanish or Catalan) but fear the jar would break and I'd have herring scented clothes for the week. :lol:

sat - me and the wife are off out supporting a couple of friends and their nights locally. 1) retro heaven with allister whitehead, 2) Fun lovin criminals - dj set, gig, block party extravaganza

:lol: I love them because they're sooo wrong!

There's nothing classy about them, you can only get them in grubby corner shops, they're completely unsociable and to top it all, it's the smelliest fish with an onion filling. :eek:

I'm fascinated by the fact that they even exist.

I was tempted to pack some to bring as a poolside snack (don't know how to say rollmop herring in Spanish or Catalan) but fear the jar would break and I'd have herring scented clothes for the week. :lol:

They look horrendous! Like something you would find in a science lab!
My Gran use to pack them in my lunch box with pumpernickel!!!!
You can buy them in Ibiza. They are sold EVERYWHERE :lol:

2) Fun lovin criminals - dj set, gig, block party extravaganza
Love these guys. Always a good time 8)

Friday - edit: night possibly to begin with karaoke session with a group of former colleagues :confused:
Later on, lots of interesting sounding techno nights around town - Sweden's Jor-El @ Gazgolder, Michael Mayer from the Kompakt label @ Mio, and local heroes Kubikov & Sanchez @ Solyanka. Not sure which night(s) I'll pop into but might make the rounds.

Saturday - Sports bar in the afternoon for football. In the evening, apparently there's a secret show with Faithless at B1. Going to figure out how the hell to get in...

Sunday - Do stuff around the apartment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not a lot (Phil's got man flu so it could be touch and go as to whether he makes it through the w/e.... although there is football on Sunday so he may make a miraculous recovery as per usual!! :rolleyes:)

Out for dinner on Friday night (supposedly)

Out with my girly friend on Sat - doing girly things.

Sun - see above - either a day by myself (;)) or being florence nightingale :)evil:)

All you guys off to "you know where" have a funking amazing time - sooooo not jealous!!!! :(:(:(

Probably not a lot (Phil's got man flu so it could be touch and go as to whether he makes it through the w/e.... although there is football on Sunday so he may make a miraculous recovery as per usual!! :rolleyes:)

some things are just too important to miss ;)

Tonight - going to see Dirty Dancing at the Aldwych Theatre with Bec and scream 'Johnnnnnny' for 2 hours :lol:

Fri - no plans (try and sort out life after Ibiza :lol:)

Sat - out for dinner with friends for our wedding present

Sun - big fat veggie roast in front of a log fire - when did London get so cold :twisted:

fri: going 'out' for the first time i a very long time. off to see little stevie lawler at the end. nice

sat: looking for patio tiles (!) then out for supper with a mates birthday crew

Back to a normal weekend for me after our 2 1/2 weeks of fantastic honeymoon, recovering from jet lag still so will be chilling at home with the new wife.

Fri - Gym, Food, Wine, Sleep
Sat - Sleep, Gym, Golf, Domestic Bliss, Thank You card writing, dinner with newly inherited family.
Sun - Sleep, Gym and not much else hopefully.

i soooooo wish could say I was in ibiza this weekend for the closings like the past 6 years. however, due to circumstances beyond my control, instead i'll be in the lake district visiting my mum. i shall be mainly playing with her new kittens :D and going mushroom hunting in the woods. ma's a bit of an old hippy so i'm hoping she can show me where the magic ones are :D:D:D

Back