Weekend PlanS? Yes its early I know...

We dont all go clubbing on here you know....or lead such glamorous lifestyles.

Just something to do to while away the hours of work.....

I know, I'm sure people post their plans when there is something exciting on the horizon. At my time of life one starts to think "Hey, I'm getting old and everyone else is still partying every week" :) :)

Reality is I wouldn't swap my lifestyle for all the tea in China but after a prolonged period of staying in I (like many) get that feeling of wanting to go on a weekend long clubbing bender :) :)

Anyway enough popycock from me, onto the serious stuff.

Fri: Work til late

Sat: Work til late

Sun: House renovation (the final stages, the chequered flag is being waved)

Have a blinding weekend everyone, don't let this fecking British weather get you down, stiff upper lip and all that :) :)

Mate, what has you going to the Tipp v Waterford hurling game may i ask (be in for a shock if you've never been to a hurling game before, loads of red faced scruffily dressed country bumkins (culchies we call them) invading Dublin for the day:eek::lol:

Been a Tipp fan all my life & hurling is the best sport on the planet. Agreed... Dbn will be full of purple faced, pipe smoking, cheque shirt wearing, bodhran bashing, accordion playing, fiddle fecking feckers from the pre dark ages, but the "craic will be moyty". I guess I am what you would call a plastic culchie! ;)

Actually... my friends/cousins from Tipp aren't ya typical culchies. Many grew up in Ldn before moving back and so aren't blinkered to that part of the world.

Btw... always takes me time to adjust at the start of the footy season. Hurling is an incredibly fast sport and footy seems so sluggish in comparison (esp if you support Charlton :cry:).

ooooh been on vcation all week - the birthday celebrations started last weekend with The Jams visit.

So far this week....

yesterday - birthday dinner out with Sis - too much wine....

Today, lunch out with husband, (no wine) dinner out with work. (Lots of wine)

Tomorrow Phil taking day off to do some birthday things (PLEASE stop raining!!!)

Sat friend up from London to do some more celebration (Wine, Whisky and God knows what else)

(and just realised I still have next weekend at SW4 for the climax of birthday celebrations.......:eek::eek::eek:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Boooo Selecta.

Tomorrow, mates birthday. Drinks in Didbsury, Mancunica.

Saturday, my first game as a stockport county season ticket holder. Still a liverpool red, but interesting to have gone halves on it. They do need a russian benefactor tho.

Then to South, indie club thing, which should be a larf.

Sunday....a roast somewhere is about it.

No plans whatsoever for this weekend. Had a bit of a mad one last week which I've only just recovered from and really need to recharge my batteries. Then again sometimes my planned quiet weekends end up completely the opposite :lol:

its gonna be camping, drumming and dancing for me

tho im so gutted im not in ibiza with my buddies:( this time last week i was chilling at gracioneta

got another 31 sleeps to go!!

Well I did fancy the Delboy Warehouse party, then the aftershow party with Delboy and Farina......but now I'm starting a new freelance job on Monday so am going to be sensible and have a nice wholesome weekend in readiness for that :spank:

So nice meals, Autumn/Winter costume shopping (to celebrate new job :lol:) and long dog walks in Richmond Park is going to be the order of the weekend.

As of just now....on a whim....NEW YORK! Just booked, leaving in the morning!8)

... and as of just now, LONDON!

Friday night out in Moscow, straight to the airport, rest up for a night out in Lon-don, Chelsea v Portsmouth on Sunday, back home that evening. Woohoo.

What's worth doing on Saturday night? What's this warehouse party about?

... and as of just now, LONDON!

Friday night out in Moscow, straight to the airport, rest up for a night out in Lon-don, Chelsea v Portsmouth on Sunday, back home that evening. Woohoo.

What's worth doing on Saturday night? What's this warehouse party about?

Sharam at MOS. However I was thinking the same about the warehouse!!

n54702195706_782.jpg

Back