Weekend Plans - June Bank Holiday Edition

Fri: Fatboy slim at Brighton football ground also Carl Cox, Luciano and Maya Jane Coles
Sat: Back up to London for AoD terrace & warehouse party with DJ W!LD

Gonna be a LARGE one 8)

big weekend for me.....

tomorrow - 2nd one of my new night Luna in Liverpool..first one went very very well so looking forward to it. Spotlights own mr Robbie G is even making an appearance. However, taking it reasonably easy in preparation for....

Sat - My UK stag do. Races in the day followed my booze round Liverpool in the evening.....continuing into...

Sunday - Stag Do part 2...mUmU with Deetron in the evening followed by Circus with Beyer later on....

Monday - concentrate on staying alive and attend some jubilee type party thing my mum has organised...

Tuesday, stomach pump, rehab, return into town to look for marbles!! enjoy mate

big weekend for me.....

tomorrow - 2nd one of my new night Luna in Liverpool..first one went very very well so looking forward to it. Spotlights own mr Robbie G is even making an appearance. However, taking it reasonably easy in preparation for....

Sat - My UK stag do. Races in the day followed my booze round Liverpool in the evening.....continuing into...

Sunday - Stag Do part 2...mUmU with Deetron in the evening followed by Circus with Beyer later on....

Monday - concentrate on staying alive and attend some jubilee type party thing my mum has organised...

This but Im coming home on the Sunday to spend some time with Mrs G

more like a big pussy!! that can't hit it hard 3 days on the run! :D

ferd - you are in ibiza when jen is on her hen do over there mate!

Brave words coming from someone who isnt married yet! ;)

I might have tickets for Kerri Chandler Sunday!

How did it go folks?

I watched lots of films (see films thread) including being underwhelmed by Prometheus.

I went to Field Day for a few hours on Saturday and saw lot of trendy bands the hipsters loved but I can't remember the names of it, and Applecart, on Sunday, where I got drowned and decided to move abroad.

Barely touched booze all weekend and am consequently fresh as a daisy today!:D

Anyone? All partied out?

i had a cracker!! more about that later....

texted you at the weekend mate (not sure if Robbie G has your latest number)...in code then - the booking cannot be done, as he is playing somewhere near me that night, so even if it worked time wise and we could agree a fee, the travel costs would blow it out the water......

Kerri Chandler - nailed it - one of my fave new venues.

He was on such fantastic form.

Spent the rest of the weekend ranting about the evils of the royal family.

Yes I'm a republican.

Who the feck do they think they are swanning around flaunting their wealth and having posh private dinners with human rights abusers.

She's a sweet old lady but we've got loads of those in my local town - some without loft insulation no doubt.

SO over it. :lol:

Huge comedown today and don't know my ar$e from my elbow. :confused:

i had a cracker!! more about that later....

texted you at the weekend mate (not sure if Robbie G has your latest number)...in code then - the booking cannot be done, as he is playing somewhere near me that night, so even if it worked time wise and we could agree a fee, the travel costs would blow it out the water......

Rob must have an old number.

No worries. Code cracked. The red cow is not flying south. *taps nose*

Last day off of an extended weekend today.

Went to the Hacienda party at Sankeys on Monday. Proper old skool house sets from both Graene Park and Kevin Saunderson. With the latter playing an extra 45mins of banging Detroit techno after the official closing time. I also popped upstairs to Spektrum and unfortunately witnessed a terrible set from Peter Hook who played, amongst other cheese, that Sak Noel track from last summer. It was a complete cheese fest with hurrendous electro house as the soundtrack. He really needs to stick to playing in a band.

Now to finish the long weekend with some more of the French Open which has been fantastic this year.

Less than 8 weeks 'till Ibiza :lol:

I also popped upstairs to Spektrum and unfortunately witnessed a terrible set from Peter Hook who played, amongst other cheese, that Sak Noel track from last summer. It was a complete cheese fest with hurrendous electro house as the soundtrack. He really needs to stick to playing in a band.

He needs to sack whoever pre-record for him!:lol:

Didnt do much other than the Battersea Park Jubilee party.

Didnt see much of the Queen so spent most of the afternoon at the Good Times tent with Norman Jay and DJ Yoda (Graeme Park was on first but i missed him)

Not usually a big fan of DJ Yoda's urban, DnB, hip hop mixes but it did sound great i have to admit. He also played a few housier tracks in there.

It was great dancing under the pouring rain, quite dramatic

:D

ferd - you are in ibiza when jen is on her hen do over there mate!

I know will hopefully meet up with her at some point.

I had a good one, even without your queen :lol:
Friday - Out for a big Mexican dinner with the gang, then bars
Saturday - A friend's birthday party, then another guy's goodbye party, then more bars
Sunday - Boozy dinner party

I had a good one, even without your queen :lol:
Friday - Out for a big Mexican dinner with the gang, then bars
Saturday - A friend's birthday party, then another guy's goodbye party, then more bars
Sunday - Boozy dinner party

Can we have a beer count please Morbs? If I'm gonna be virtually teetotal, I wanna smug it up!

Friday began with nearly a bottle of wine in the office (my assistant's last day :cry:), followed by a beer at home, a couple of huge margaritas at dinner and then more beer but I lost count by then

Saturday I probably drank 5 glasses of champagne and a bottle of wine, followed by 4 or 5 beers

Sunday probably 6 pints around dinner.

Not the booziest weekend ever but that wine went straight to my head!

Back