Weekend plans *im so excited*

Emma_1983

I am starting this one off today as I am off work Friday and Monday 8)

Friday - day of rest, drinks with my friend whose bday it is in the evening, last minute running around for weekend events :confused:

Saturday - OFF TO DUBLIN, with 8 other crazy ladies including 2 bday girls :confused: not sure how we are going to make it home to be honest but we will see.......I have already had reports from one girl joking around warning us not to wear gel filled bras as they set off security, WTF??!?!

Sunday - fly home in some sort of state/awareness, then have to be home for midday as the bf has a surprise planned, not sure what just that I need a bag of nice clothes and a bag of casual clothes :confused: I dread to think what state I will be in but how could I say no???

Monday - My bday, the big 25!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Happy Birthday for Monday Emma :D

Fri - me and Tom are off for the day, going into town to finish Christmas shopping, shopping for me me me, then for food at Cha Cha Moon, then maybe stop off at Westfield on the way home to check it out

Sat - hosting a Bang Babes and Boxing Party for friends round at our house - food, drinks and lots of minxiness :twisted:

Sun - probably an extension of Sat :spank:

Sounds like a blast, Miss Em!

For me:

Friday - Opening of a new pre/post-party venue called Escobar, followed by a Renaissance party with Victor Calderone at Arma17

Saturday - Probably doing the regular club circuit. Start at Soho Rooms then pop over to Rai for Freemasons.

Sunday - Rest, relax, watch some football in the afternoon, Stereo MCs concert that night :D

Aaaw Emma i think its lovely that your boyfriend has a surprise for you, wish all men could be like that :spank:;)

Have a fantastic weekend :)

My weekend is fairly quiet this week & consists of:-

Friday: Grocery shop and Fish & Chippies for dinner - yuuuuum :D

Saturday: Prance around during day & then on the evening we're heading back home to brum for my cousins 21'st b'day celebrations, going out for a meal at some mass produced all you can eat buffet places :confused: and then Joey is dj'ing somewhere afterwards so i can at least dance the meal off somehow.

Sunday: Nothing planned at all, apart from cooking a nice roast & putting my feet up, drinking wine and watching a load of crap on E channel ;)

Monday: Have the day off so we're coming into Cheltenham for lunch and a nose around at the lovely little over priced boutiquey places. Day will be be spent stuffing my face until its time to get back on the waggon on Tuesday :lol:

Happy Birthday for Monday Emma :D

Fri - me and Tom are off for the day, going into town to finish Christmas shopping, shopping for me me me, then for food at Cha Cha Moon, then maybe stop off at Westfield on the way home to check it out

Sat - hosting a Bang Babes and Boxing Party for friends round at our house - food, drinks and lots of minxiness :twisted:

Sun - probably an extension of Sat :spank:

Thanks Barbie :lol:

I have already had reports from one girl joking around warning us not to wear gel filled bras as they set off security, WTF??!?!

:eek::eek::eek:

Gel filled bras, presumably these are for under endowed girls?

Happy birthday, lots of Dublin photo's required next week :)

Fri: nought

Sat: small bonfire & fireworks in the garden, pie 'n peas etc etc :) :)

Sun: try and get nearer with my garage -> office conversion

I simply cannot believe Morbyd's weekend schedule each week, more new bars and clubs opening each month than there are in the whole of Yorkshire:eek::lol::lol:

I simply cannot believe Morbyd's weekend schedule each week, more new bars and clubs opening each month than there are in the whole of Yorkshire:eek::lol::lol:
I do live in the largest city in Europe... a little larger scale than Yorkshire! :lol:

It feels like Friday already due to a very tough and tiring week at work so

Fri - Gym and sleep

Sat - Work, shopping, wife is deserting me again so I'm off to see Bond!

Sun - R&R

Graduating this weekend. So tomorrow, listen to 3 hour long Latin ceremoney which no one will understand, fun times. Then staying down until Sunday and will pretty much be on it for 72 hours, catching up with as many people as possible and generally reliving student times. Hervé on Saturday too, which will be class too. 8)8)8)

Back on Sunday to attempt to play some sort of role in a football game. Taking in United Chelsea and the Toon's march on to Europe. Might go and watch the Cherries Bristol Rovers on Saturday if I'm alive too.

Miss Parker - have a fantabulous birthday and I hope you have a brilliant time in Dublin.

After the last 2 weekends of drinking myself into various stupors and mixing drinks at various Birthday celebrations / 70's discos and Weddings, I intend to shut the doors after work on Friday night and not venture out again unless its to do non drinking activities. I intend to chill basically and drink lots of tea .

I am officially over drinking :?:?:confused:

Friday - Going to Southport Weekender
Sat - Southport Weekender
Sun - Coming home from Southport Weekender
Mon - Checking myself into hospital!

J

Off to Berlin, Friday to Monday. Anyone got some good recommentations?

Watergate Friday, Berghain/Panorama Saturday and perhaps the warehouse and beds restaurant/bar that I forget the name of*......

*Dan-X may remember...

Back