Weekend plans *im so excited*

fri drinks after work
sat tidying up after ex carves up remaning posessions (just let him try) :evil:
sun richmond park for fresh air walk and nice pub lunch

:D

Watergate Friday, Berghain/Panorama Saturday and perhaps the warehouse and beds restaurant/bar that I forget the name of*......

*Dan-X may remember...

Loco Dice and Luciano are playing Watergate on Friday so that looks good and I hear Panorama Bar on a Saturday night/Sunday is a must.

Any good suggestions for bars and restaurants? I love sushi, cocktails and ale!:lol:

Jay have a great time @ Southport Weekender id love to go to that:!:

Friday- Play 5 a side then home to chill.

Saturday - Up early(ish) meet the lads and get coach to Cobh where our local team are playing, we've already won the league so the celebrations will continue and we are all going in fancy dress, my costume arrived yesterday im going as a sailor:lol:
pity my mates won't be around Dublin Saturday to "entertain" your mates Emma im sure they would all get on famously:twisted::lol:although if we make it back in time you never know have a good one if you need any help as to where to go let me know.

Sun - Recover.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!

Friday pick my boy up usual bundles indoors

Saturday gym in the morning, then entertaining kids indoors, missus still ill so housework and cooking(menas takeaway!) too, probably game of Elefun with the kids, Harry Potter on Sky at night and then maybe boxing in the early hours!

Sunday park or swimming with the kids to wear them out so their nap coincides with Super Sunday and then maybe just maybe I might do a roast, take my son home and then maybe gym or catch up on sky plus.

Friday - Going to Southport Weekender
Sat - Southport Weekender
Sun - Coming home from Southport Weekender
Mon - Checking myself into hospital!

J

Me too!! My plan so far:
Fri: Leave home about 10.30. Hit the pub about 3.
Fri night: Yass, TONY, Kon & Amir if I can squeeze them in & Dixon if still capable.
Sat: Day time silliness, Jazz dancing, Gloria Scott & Old b*stards soul session!
Sat night: Charles Webster, Terry Hunter, Dennis Ferrer, Teddy Douglas & Karizma. Hopefully see a bit of De La Soul & Ben Westbeech too but can't guarantee I'll leave the Powerhouse!
Sun: General silliness & dancing, Muthafunkas and after party.
Mon: Drive home. Crawl into bed and not getting up til Wednesday!!

Friday - My Football Club's 50th Anniversary Dinner. Guest speaker:

john-motson.jpg

Sat - Recover then The Abbey for Itchyhsoul/my mate Tim's birthday

Sun - Recover

Jay have a great time @ Southport Weekender id love to go to that:!:

quote]

Cheers bud, really looking forward to it... I'll keep you posted on the craic.

I just got the timetable through there now Sez... looks like there is going to be vast amounts of hip shakin' done at this thing! Bring it on!!!

J

PS: Happy birthday emma... welcome to club 25!

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday - My Football Club's 50th Anniversary Dinner. Guest speaker:

john-motson.jpg

Sat - Recover then The Abbey for Itchyhsoul/my mate Tim's birthday

Sun - Recover

Classisc! Leg-end!

Ask him why he didn't retire after Euro 08 final like he said he was going to!

Bang babes are them phone in birds on sky ain't they. Where you ring up and they flash their arris on TV and get their undercrackers off. Chanel 958 I think. Apparently. I read somewhere.:oops::lol:

Thats what i thought too...

I need to get involved in some bang babes party action!

Bang babes are them phone in birds on sky ain't they. Where you ring up and they flash their arris on TV and get their undercrackers off. Chanel 958 I think. Apparently. I read somewhere.:oops::lol:

8) @ Barbie

Next time I have had a few vinos, I will ask my misus if she fancies chatting to a sky bang babe:idea:

Back