Weekend Plans Everyone!!

fri: that danny t/dj gee ting. really looking forward to this. hope it aint tooooo packed. i'll keep me eyes peeled for ya babs,

the rest of the w/end: erm, dunno yet......

Saturday: London (some in-laws 25th anniversary who i've never met) - sounds boring and probably will be.

Sunday: Drive home destroyed due to carrying on somewhere after :confused:

:lol:

Barbie said:
KarlosHx said:
:lol: I knew i could count on you , now what should i wear ;)

Just bring enough clothes for a week, it could be a serious long-term kidnapping ;)

Come to think of it there are probably plenty of extra clothes at who ever's flat we end up at afterwards ;) :lol:

I've not got over last weekend yet ! :eek: This weekend is definitely going to spent at home .. in bed ... being totally lazy !!

Absolutely no plans at all this weekend. Have been to at least two big club nighst a week since Ibiza in Septemeber, so going to do absolutely nothing...

...honest :confused:

Fergie19 said:
Absolutely no plans at all this weekend. Have been to at least two big club nighst a week since Ibiza in Septemeber, so going to do absolutely nothing...

...honest :confused:

Fergie in no clubbing shocker :eek: :lol: :lol:

Fri: drive up to Huddersfield, start on razz...

Sat: continue razz into the wee small hours of...

Sun: drive back down to Cambridge, and go to see Mercury Rev ;)

Quiet one is planned (ish) :confused:

Friend's birthday on Saturday so out for dinner and back to his for a house party and my first public appearance on the decks :oops: hoping that said friends riotous behaviour is such that everyone is in a 'silly place' and the dodgy mixing is not audible!! :lol:

Chill on Sunday (whenever we make it home!) 8)

Fergie19 wrote:

...honest

Fergie in no clubbing shocker

Just need a break for a week or two mate, it's become too 'routine' in the past few weeks ;) , and the bank manager ain't too happy either :lol: :lol:

In the past few weeks alone, we've done headliners:

Carl Cox
Eric Morillo
Orbital
Eddie Halliwell
Altern8 :eek:
Paul Van Dyke

:p :p :p

Fergie19 said:
Fergie19 wrote:

...honest

Just need a break for a week or two mate, it's become too 'routine' in the past few weeks ;) , and the bank manager ain't too happy either :lol: :lol:

Carl Cox
Eric Morillo
Orbital
Eddie Halliwell
Altern8 :eek:
Paul Van Dyke

:p :p :p

Woah :eek: -- sounds great though ;)

I take it this means you've spent all your savings for So... :eek:

Fergie19 wrote:
Quote:
Fergie19 wrote:

...honest

Just need a break for a week or two mate, it's become too 'routine' in the past few weeks , and the bank manager ain't too happy either

Carl Cox
Eric Morillo
Orbital
Eddie Halliwell
Altern8
Paul Van Dyke

Woah -- sounds great though

I take it this means you've spent all your savings for So...

Unfortuantely mate, spent far too much lately :eek:

Although, I've just put some tunes on just now and I'm dying to go out again :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Detox week... :eek: :eek:

Tonight : Go to gym for the first time in 2 years :rolleyes: :confused: :lol:

Thursday : Got out but don't drink... :eek: :eek:

Friday : Quiet night at home with Miss Midlife...fruit juice and water... :confused:

At 11pm finally crack and break open the wine and the naughty medicine cabinet.... :D :D :D

Saturday / Sunday : Shopping and grown up things... :confused: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Thursday: Fly to Dublin for the weekend
Friday: Not sure yet. probably lunch somewhere and then out wiht mates for drinks
Saturday: Ireland v South Africa, rugby and then on to my mums birthday.
Sunday: Horse racing to see my horse run its first race. :) :) and fly back to London.
Monday: Fly to Cuba

Friday: Going to my Neice's 7th Birthday party :oops: House music chairs and all that :lol:

Saturday: Meeting friends for lunch at Teuchters in Edinurgh and shenanigans will follow for the rest of the day/evening in town ;)

Sunday: Who knows :?: Probably get dragged shopping for MORE Christmas presents :rolleyes:

spunkymonkey said:
Thursday: Fly to Dublin for the weekend
Friday: Not sure yet. probably lunch somewhere and then out wiht mates for drinks
Saturday: Ireland v South Africa, rugby and then on to my mums birthday.
Sunday: Horse racing to see my horse run its first race. :) :) and fly back to London.
Monday: Fly to Cuba

Nice weekend planned there ;) I loved Cuba when we went a couple of years ago -- where are you visiting?

Strangely enough I am going for work!!! Im going to be in Havana for three days and staying in the Parque Central Hotel. I dont think Im going to get a chance to see much of Cuba Im afraid.

spunkymonkey said:
Strangely enough I am going for work!!! Im going to be in Havana for three days and staying in the Parque Central Hotel. I dont think Im going to get a chance to see much of Cuba Im afraid.

Short visit indeed! I think you'll still have a great time though -- they love to party! :D

*sigh*

If only all my weekends ended with "fly to cuba" lol :lol:

Mine goes something like this:

Friday - family drinks and trying to avoid getting kidnapped to Heaven :eek:
Saturday - revision then DVD's and wine round Jon's
Sunday - more revision, and a nice roast :D (no Sushi)
Monday - Mock simulation exam :evil:

Thurs- :?:
Fri - Pre Birthday Shenanigans (as Sarah would put it) :D
Sat - Snowboarding daytime, then watch misses do her 1st catwalk modelling at night :D
Sun - Rest
Mon - Birthday :D :D

have fun 1 'an all ;)

Back