Weekend Plans Everyone!!

Barbie

It's Weds and no wkend plans post :eek: :lol:

Fri - meet for some family drinks and then Mr Danny Tenalgia @ Heaven :D
Sat - mushroom and lucozade aftershow shenanigans
Sat night - depending on how the above goes hopefully still going strong so Nastydirtysexmusic @ Ministry :D
Sun - who knows cos Tom has got Monday off work :eek: :lol:

thurs night - Drive to bournemouth (from Essex) to cook my girlfriend dinner,
Frid - Drive to Gatwick - fly to Estonia play at club prive???
Sat morning - Fly to gatwick
Sat day - Sleep
Sat night - Go to hammersmith apollo and see the BEACH BOYS!!!! haha
Sunday - play GTA San Andreas!!

blimey :confused:

Tomorrow: Theatre :D
Friday: hairdressers and meeting my friend for lots of beers and gossips :D
Saturday: pep's 30 birthday! Dinner in a special place and meeting all our friends in a bar. If the bar kicks us before 4, probably going to la Paloma or City Hall :D
Sunday: recovering :D

silvia said:
Saturday: pep's 30 birthday! Dinner in a special place and meeting all our friends in a bar. If the bar kicks us before 4, probably going to la Paloma or City Hall :D

I never realised you had a toyboy too Sil ;)

Barbie said:
silvia said:

I never realised you had a toyboy too Sil ;)

Yes, a 1,98m and 100 kg toyboy... :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
silvia said:
Yes, a 1,98m and 100 kg toyboy... :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well wish him happy birthday from your 'literary forum' buddy :lol: ;)

I will :D
I'm really looking forward to it. He did lots of things for my birtday like decorating the bar and silly games. I'm meeting tonight my girlies to sort out some little surprises for him :D :D

Friday night - Bora Bora @ Heaven then who knows what else until bed on Sunday night :rolleyes:
Hopefully see some of you there!

Barbie said:
silvia said:
I'm meeting tonight my girlies to sort out some little surprises for him :D :D

I can only begin to imagine what little surprises you've got in mind for him :eek: :lol: ;)

Well, besides THAT little surprirses :oops: ;) :lol: I'm planning a silly game with the polaroid so he will get an album with pics of everyone on the party (around 60), then a corner fruit whit hot chocolate where you can have your own choco-fruit brochette and little things like that

looking bleak this weekend! :cry:

think the most exciting it's gonna get is me starting to lay paving and playing San Andreas.

Andy D... think you'll prob enjoy your sunday! cool house music radio station with some oldie but goodies on.

KarlosHx said:
You know how you sometimes kidnap rach etc :lol: Could you nip up here and kidnap me on Friday please :lol:

Kidnapping is my speciality :lol: Look out for a mad blonde bird barging into Halifax Head Offices on Friday ready to kidanp you under my wing ;)

This weekend I am gutted that I can't make it down south (skint) for the DT & Bora Bora party. Don't know what I am up 2 yet but sure it will be another mad one. 8)

Tomorrow: Shopping after work in Bullring for whole new going out outfit.

Friday: Going to Foundation in Wakefield with Stonebridge.

Saturday: Recovery

Sunday: Toms (little brothers) 6th B'day.

Hope this weekend will be better than the previous weekend at Hed Kandi.

Barbie said:
KarlosHx said:
You know how you sometimes kidnap rach etc :lol: Could you nip up here and kidnap me on Friday please :lol:

Kidnapping is my speciality :lol: Look out for a mad blonde bird barging into Halifax Head Offices on Friday ready to kidanp you under my wing ;)

:lol: I knew i could count on you , now what should i wear ;)

Fri - Couple of drinks and a meal - havent decided where yet.. but pretty much a sensible night in preparation for next day's early train.

Sat - Drop puppy off for his 2 day holiday - Train down to FLT- bit of silliness on train, dump bags in flat, a bit of shopping, watch match in bar in Covent Garden (thanks for the tip Barbie), meet up with some friends for more silliness at the flat, take advantage of some FLT bars and their FLT prices :eek:, hit Pacha for Fused.

Sun - back from Pacha - a bit of sleep - something to eat (if poss) and then I fancy a silly and touristy couple of hours (the Planetarium - should be pretty funny at this stage after a top up!!) Train home - suitably battered...... :lol: :lol: Pick up my puppy from his 2day holiday - yay!!!

Mon - Day off work - think I might need it ..... :confused:

Back