Weekend Plans Everyone!!

DJ Biff said:
I must say that the standard of posts in open chat has improved 100% since the demise of that other forum. No longer will I have to lurk in www.sad-loner.com to keep up with what it´s like to be bored at work.

Well done everybody!!

el dj

djB

Hopefully no longer will you have to resort to the dodgy pm's either! :twisted: :!:

markymark said:
I didn't have any plans but I've just got a job in London so I'll be celebrating for sure! :D

Congratulations Mark, what's the job and where bouts in London Town :D

Barbie said:
Congratulations Mark, what's the job and where bouts in London Town :D

Thanks Barbie! Working for Lloyds near London Bridge. Been trying to find work in London for about a month but seemed to be in the situation of 'can't get work without experience, can't get experience without work', so it's a good first step!

Friday lunchtime: jump on train to London town.

Arrive KingsX, beers.

THEN.........

The man I have been waiting to see for about 70 years Danny T. The one and only, the original and best Sir Tenaglia :) :)

Saturday. hhmm whatever :eek:

No wifey with me this weekend :twisted:

markymark said:
Thanks Barbie! Working for Lloyds near London Bridge. Been trying to find work in London for about a month but seemed to be in the situation of 'can't get work without experience, can't get experience without work', so it's a good first step!

Celebrations are definitely in order then :D

Thanks SuperSil. No, you have not seen my photographs from BCN. Those were some of the piccies that I used for my Basic Photoshop class. All the pictures had a nasty spot that I cleaned up using Photoshop.

Angie:

Thanks a lot for the compliment. I do not know if you checked out the Index link and then accessed the Assignments 1 thru 11. Yes, it is a lot of fun, not to mention very addictive. During the Spring semester, I will be taking a couple of classes, one on Adobe Illustrator and the other one on screen printing. I really want to start designing my own t-shirts.

Have a Good Weekend,

LagunaBeachCA

PachaGirl79 said:
Friday: Miguel Migs
Saturday: Gabriel & Dresden
Sunday: Sleeping in, boozing, and football. :p

PG79:

Where is Miguel Migs playing? Depending on where, I might go too. Please lemme know.

Thanks,

LagunaBeachCA

Laguna, Migs is playing at Club Rox in downtown SD, 901 5th Avenue. I have never been there, but If Miguel Migs were spinning in a smelly barn I would still go see him. :D Love the guy.

Am treating my missus to a visit to The City Of Manchester Staduim to see the mighty blues take on Blackburn, then no doubt, to make up for that 90 mins of punishment I will have to buy her dinner!!

Cmon City!!!! :D

I'm still supposed to be staying in all weekend...have'nt done that since before the summer :confused: :confused: Absolutely dying to go out.... :eek:

Fri-chores & tv Max & paddy, Father Ted, The Peep Show :lol:
Sat-gym. Go flix with Blister-didn't go ended up on vino & champers in local bar.
Sun-chill out. Wait for Ma's roast beef dinner :) (Get accused of putting tuna in a drawer :oops: :confused: )

Back