Weekend Plans! 26th/27th

friday was forced into going to the pub when would have rather stayed at home in the garden. My mate was clearly thirsty but i left them to it and went home. they got wrecked and lost all sorts of things so i dodged a bullet there.

saturday was our inaugrial bbq at our new house. cooked some decent spicy ribs and jerk chicken. tonne of beer , met the neighbours

sunday was a write off but nandos dinner saved the day. Then had a total ****estorm involving the ex gf and another young lady which has now been resolved but my love life's now looking very quiet :evil:

sunday was a write off but nandos dinner saved the day. Then had a total ****estorm involving the ex gf and another young lady which has now been resolved but my love life's now looking very quiet :evil:
Oh no! Was this the young thing you went to see after that evening in Brick Lane? Accidentally cross paths with the ex-who's-still-your-friend?

Oh no! Was this the young thing you went to see after that evening in Brick Lane? Accidentally cross paths with the ex-who's-still-your-friend?

well i wasnt gona go into specifics but errr...yeah something like that . think its sorted now(ish)

Back