Weekend Plans! 26th/27th

friday: get money changed into euros then lie in the sun

saturday: afternoon flight to Ibiza.. arrive at 6pm and straight to San Antonio for sunset and drinks in various establishments ( definitely mojitos in Tulp )..

sunday: pre-Space drinks in San Antonio/Playa D'en Bossa then Space Opening

monday: come out of Space, back to San Antonio to freshen up then DC-10....

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

^^ This pretty much :D

I know it's only Tuesday but with the mini heatwave in the UK it's already got me thinking about the weekend ahead. My plans are..

Friday night : Sankeys opening part 2
Saturday : Sunset down San An + sit down meal, then round to a few bars round the bay.
Sunday : Bora Bora & Space opening fiesta!
Monday : Circo Loco!

Oh yes! 8)
Friday Night: I arrive in Ibiza, so maybe a few drinks in some bars
Saturday: Ushuaia followed by a few bars somewhere
Sunday: relax all day and then Pacha for Cadenza
Monday: Circo Loco!

I know it's only Tuesday but with the mini heatwave in the UK it's already got me thinking about the weekend ahead. My plans are..

Friday night : Sankeys opening part 2
Saturday : Sunset down San An + sit down meal, then round to a few bars round the bay.
Sunday : Bora Bora & Space opening fiesta!
Monday : Circo Loco!

Oh yes! 8)

Whats happening Shane? Names Dee flying frm Dublin to Ibiza frm d 24th of May for the opening parties n will be there 4 7nites. Mates bailed out last minute. U wanna hang out or some.?

As of about 30mins ago I'm heading to the promised land :D

6am flight to Ibiza tomorrow. Think I'll be heading to Sands then Sankeys.
Friday is IMS and Sankeys round 2.
Saturday: Going to head to Ushuaia i think.
Sunday: Space
Monday: DC10

11am flight on tuesday...GAME OVER!

Cant wait to read the reviews on the openings, will get me nicely in the mood for my first trip this year in 20 days :)
Cant believe how quick it seems to have gone from winter bordem to summer excitement :p

I should warn you that Tom has done a 'you' and is constantly watching CL final on repeat :lol:;)

I'll be happy to watch it with him again this weekend :lol:

Anyway I'm still watching last years final so Tom's got a long way to go

I'll be happy to watch it with him again this weekend :lol:

Anyway I'm still watching last years final so Tom's got a long way to go
I've now downloaded it. Planning to watch on the flight to the States this weekend :D

haven't been on here for a while so it seems a bit strange sharing my weekend movements but here you go anyway.

still recovering from munich last weekend so it'll be a quiet one. golf on saturday and sunday football team presentation in the evening.

over.

:lol::lol::lol: I will literally be in recovery this weekend ....... and for the next 6 weeks...

Hospital tomorrow afternoon for a shoulder operation and that's me out of action for 6 weeks, with 2 months of physio to follow - so holiday's cancelled and sick leave taken instead - that's a good chunk of holidays I can claim back and get paid for now - hurrah!!!!!!8)

Pissed off that I wont be going anywhere now - but I guess its not much fun to be on holiday and not be able to do anything fun - like lift your fekkin arm up !!

Still on the plus side - my John McCain days are over soon.... :D

friday: get money changed into euros then lie in the sun

saturday: afternoon flight to Ibiza.. arrive at 6pm and straight to San Antonio for sunset and drinks in various establishments ( definitely mojitos in Tulp )..

sunday: pre-Space drinks in San Antonio/Playa D'en Bossa then Space Opening

monday: come out of Space, back to San Antonio to freshen up then DC-10....

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)[/QUOT

At Ric and shane_saintsfc, also any one else about. Seem like ya'll gonna be around San An tomoro, i'm actually staying in San An as well, If ya'll wanna meet up and hang out. I came here(Ibiza) solo, long story!. So, some company would be nice.

Nothing as exciting as Ibiza for me but i had to call in sick at work as I've got an unexplainable sore wrist and can't drive :( so went to the pub with Mrs and kids and she said we should go to skeg for the weekend. Within an hour we were on the way :lol: not one of my favourite places but the kids enjoy it and its an escape from reality. Bet it rains now :D
Happy weekend folks 8)

haven't been on here for a while so it seems a bit strange sharing my weekend movements but here you go anyway.

still recovering from munich last weekend so it'll be a quiet one. golf on saturday and sunday football team presentation in the evening.

over.

Welcome back!

Im mostly spending this weekend with my kit off Soaking up the sun on mega chill out :)
Oh And I've written a new song

I'm booking July flights to Ibiza tomorrow, yippee!
Hope yr all enjoying ya weekends
And wishing everyone a cracking time at the opening parties!

All wings report in!

How was your weekends?

Friday - The Raid at the flicks. Good MA/violent action movie. Forgot it was subtitled until just now, so must have been engrossed.

Sat - swimming and lounging at the outdoor pool at the gym, furniture shopping and then the tedium that was the England game

Sun - pool again and then MIB3 at the flicks. Tiresome.

Back