Weekend Plans! 26th/27th

shane_saintsfc

I know it's only Tuesday but with the mini heatwave in the UK it's already got me thinking about the weekend ahead. My plans are..

Friday night : Sankeys opening part 2
Saturday : Sunset down San An + sit down meal, then round to a few bars round the bay.
Sunday : Bora Bora & Space opening fiesta!
Monday : Circo Loco!

Oh yes! 8)

Saturday 6am - fly to Majorca for another stag... 22 of us, another messy affair ....
plan to head up to arenal when we get there for the Space Aqualand festival, decent line up....8)

only 5 weeks till Ibiza so chance to get the tan topped up as well :p

Ah, opening weekend is finally upon us. :) Have fun, those of you heading out to the island!

Friday night - a few drinks here and there.

Saturday-Tuesday - I will be flying to New York and driving up to Connecticut to visit my brother, see my little niece, and attend my university roommate's wedding and various related events. I'm the best man so I suppose I'll have to write a semi-humorous speech at some point. :confused: :lol:

Long weekend for me. Taken a few days off.

Thursday: Travelling down to Brighton.
Friday: Look round sussex university properly. Enjoy heat wave. Maybe a BBQ in the afternoon?
Saturday: No clue yet. Meet up with my new flatmate for September.
Sunday: Travel back to Leeds.

I'm pretty sure a lot of alcohol will be consumed in this time :lol:

Ordered a bbq so saturday is first of the season , christening the new house.
No other plans at all trying to stay above board really

friday: get money changed into euros then lie in the sun

saturday: afternoon flight to Ibiza.. arrive at 6pm and straight to San Antonio for sunset and drinks in various establishments ( definitely mojitos in Tulp )..

sunday: pre-Space drinks in San Antonio/Playa D'en Bossa then Space Opening

monday: come out of Space, back to San Antonio to freshen up then DC-10....

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

I should warn you that Tom has done a 'you' and is constantly watching CL final on repeat :lol:;)
One of my main tasks for tonight is finding the match on torrents and downloading it for repeat viewing :lol: Would love to see it again on TV and get a better look at a few key moments.

Saturday-Tuesday - I will be flying to New York and driving up to Connecticut to visit my brother, see my little niece, and attend my university roommate's wedding and various related events.
Gutted to have just received an invitation to a film screening and private reception here in Moscow with THE legendary Terry Gilliam... on Monday! :cry:

Well im not liking reading the posts where people are in Ibiza :( im only jealous tho.

My weekend consists of four days and a wedding down near Devon in a gorgeous country manor house, so ALOT of drinking to be done and YAY for the weather being nice, perfect timing :D

Well im not liking reading the posts where people are in Ibiza :( im only jealous tho.

My weekend consists of four days and a wedding down near Devon in a gorgeous country manor house, so ALOT of drinking to be done and YAY for the weather being nice, perfect timing :D

if it makes you feel any better, i'm really not looking forward to it at all.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

I don't know why Vic's bothered - she's allegedly given up drinking and partying. :lol:

I havent meant to give it up :( it kinda just happened - growing up and becoming more 'responsible' has meant less partying - bad times :spank: although i say that and i just cant handle it no more :lol:

I havent meant to give it up :( it kinda just happened - growing up and becoming more 'responsible' has meant less partying - bad times :spank: although i say that and i just cant handle it no more :lol:

:lol: your 24 ffs.... you havent even peaked yet 8)

24?!!??!?!?!? and you can't handle it anymore??!?!?!??!?!?!!! :eek::eek::eek:

i'm 33 and this will be my 7th trip to Ibiza in 3yrs... :lol::lol::D

Oh no - dont get me wrong i can handle ibiza coz its too flipping dear for me to get pissed and endure my nasty evil hangovers :lol: I literally ran on adrenanline in Ibiza for the week i was there - frickin loved it :D two weeks would be pushing it tho - theres only so much i can handle before i crach and burn due to little sleep :spank:

When i look back at me in Amnesia on my own bopping away all night till half 5 in the morn i amaze myself :lol:

:) same for me but 6th in 4 years. Close though. I feel my party days slowly coming to an end though... :(

Im 40,21 years going to ibiza and have only been to a club 3 times since 97.:eek: Still go every year and hopefully will for another 40..8)

Back