>> Weekend Mischief <<

Olly

No longer active
c'mon freaks, don't be strangers - what are you up to this weekend?

lord_kitchener.jpg

thurs - east village basement for some free techno
fri - boy's own book launch @ pure groove in smithfields - quiet one though BECAUSE:
sat - early start for test drive of new VW Polo - which I might buy :eek:
sun - who knows? Have good vibes about it though.

over to you Morbyd :arrow:

Off work today and tomorrow. Bridesmaid at friends wedding tomorrow - cannot wait, and the sun is shining!! Last min beauty treatments today then off to the venue for dinner all the girls then up early tomorrow for make up and hair. Wedding starts at 1pm!

Rest of weekend no doubt be taking it easy after tomorrow.

Friday - monumental pi$$ up with work mates - always ends in tears. :confused:

Saturday - going to a 5 rhythms workshop in Tuffnel Park - supposed to be nuts. :lol:

Sunday - Fabric's 10th birthday - just as nuts but in a slightly more socially acceptable way. :D

thurs - east village basement for some free techno
fri - boy's own book launch @ pure groove in smithfields - quiet one though BECAUSE:
sat - early start for test drive of new VW Polo - which I might buy :eek:
sun - who knows? Have good vibes about it though.

over to you Morbyd :arrow:
:lol:

Good luck with the car hunting. There is nothing like buying a car. I still can't believe I forced myself to live without one for 7 years!

Fri - A couple of art gallery receptions, followed by a Russian Fashion Week pre-party at the nightclub Famous.
Edit: almost forgot. Heading from there over to Rai for the Face of Ibiza with DJ Olver & Baby Marcello

Sat - Drive out to the airport to attempt to pay a traffic fine for the 2nd time (assuming I get up early enough... last week I learned they close at 2pm on Saturdays :evil:). Watch football. Go to a joint birthday party for 2 sisters.

Then it's either a party at Solyanaka in honor of the late great afterhours club Mix with Anton Kubikov, several other top local techno DJs, and special guest Luke VB, or a party at Arma17 with M.A.N.D.Y. and Audiofly.

Sunday - Rest, relax, eat, watch TV, do stuff around the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday - Few beers

Saturday - Take some new shoes back and replace them for some less 'pointy' ones. More beers

Sunday - Rehab

Friday - day off then playing at Byblos in Glasgow.

Saturday - day off, sit about and do nothing.

Sunday - working 4 til midnight. Will be wishing I was at Fabric.

good luck in the wedding!

As for me, going to see the gunners on saturday, and joining the masses for Fabric on sunday.

Friday... Out locally. Blah.
Saturday... Out further afield. Still blah.

Saturday day...

GOING TO A PUB, WITH A TABLE TENNIS TABLE IN IT. I cannot wait. My two loves in one establishment. Can't wait. And if they are showing Toon Forest as well, I'll be jizzing everywhere.

Sunday... Footy.

Back