>>> weekend manoovers <<<

Olly

No longer active
just been heavily rebuked by the authorities for being a little too 'earthy' in my language so with that in mind, I officially declare SWEAR-FREE FRIDAY

after weeks holed up in the cave or out of the country, I finally return to the rave trail this weekend :twisted:

Fri :arrow: new James Priestly bar THE CAMP (City Road) for late night audio feat Floating Points

Sat :arrow: foolish felix warehouse party in loughborough junction area (PM for details)

Sun :arrow: coyote balearic session at roadtrip (old street)

and yourselves?

talk to me

Mega Ebay wardrobe clear out
Trying to recreate Santorini food in my kitchen and probably failing

Nothing major planned, saving it all up for the start of my 2 weekends of birthday celebrations

PS Anyone got any Boys Own @ Cable tickets they dont want ;);)

Tonight: downtown for the City Festivities madness, probably ending getting fed up of the masses and swearing that I'm not coming to the free concerts anymore, like I did last year :lol:
Tomorrow: day in the countryside with friends, nice walk, massive meal, siesta under a tree.
Sunday: Being a domestic godess
Monday: Wellcoming our Holly G back to Barcelona :D

not the weekend I planned unfortunately and sadly....

packing to fly to Cyprus as Dad is in hospital - they have found a tumour and I want to be there to see him before they operate.......

Sorry to spoil a thread.... :?:cry:

PS Anyone got any Boys Own @ Cable tickets they dont want

if it's sold out, your best hope is asking on Faith, as people's babysitters are constantly letting them down on there :lol: A mate has reserved mine £15

downtown for the City Festivities

Aah la Merce :D I used to LOVE that!

not the weekend I planned unfortunately and sadly....

packing to fly to Cyprus as Dad is in hospital - they have found a tumour and I want to be there to see him before they operate.......

Sorry to spoil a thread.... :?:cry:

That's awful PL!! :( x

Depends. Are you ****ing insane? If so then yeah sure this can apply to you as well :D

nah, I'm just trying to swear heaps cos Olly said something about swear free Friday :D

If you would ever quote who you are answering then there wouldn't be missunderstoods :confused:

Sorry to hear that puppylover, hope things work out .

The colonel will be boarding a big silver bird tomorrow afternoon heading to ibiza for some closing party shenannigans.

SATURDAY: Maybe defected, maybe privildge, maybe had kandi,
SUNDAY: Maybe space closing, maybe ushuaia.
MONDAY:Cocoon closing.
WEDS:Subliminal closing.

Enjoy.

If you would ever quote who you are answering then there wouldn't be missunderstoods :confused:

You know, you are absolutely 100% correct and I appologise. I just didn't think before I typed. I'm sorry.

I still haven't figured out how to do multiple quotation things yet either.

PL - sorry to hear!

silvia - que disfrutes la merce!!!

me...flying to ibiza tomorrow morning :D
plans? ah we'll just go with the flow...

Sorry to hear the bad news, PL.

Friday: François K & Derrick May
Saturday: Timo Maas & Dani Casarano
Sunday: Fly to ibiza.

Steph - really hope he gets better soon :cry:

Tonight: Going to the local indian restaurant for a curry and a beer.

Tomorrow: Going into Cheltenham with my beloved to get a few last minute holiday things, lunch at Brassarie Blanc & a few wines to go with im sure. Also need to start looking for a whole new Autumn/Winter wardrobe as nothing fits anymore :spank:

Sunday: Fly to Cyprus for a week where i shall sit on my big fat arse all week with nothing but a book in one hand and a drink in the other :D

Steph - really hope he gets better soon :cry:

Tonight: Going to the local indian restaurant for a curry and a beer.

Tomorrow: Going into Cheltenham with my beloved to get a few last minute holiday things, lunch at Brassarie Blanc & a few wines to go with im sure. Also need to start looking for a whole new Autumn/Winter wardrobe as nothing fits anymore :spank:

Sunday: Fly to Cyprus for a week where i shall sit on my big fat arse all week with nothing but a book in one hand and a drink in the other :D

Cheers Chica

Where in Cyprus you going? hope your hotel is lovely and you have a great time - its very warm at the moment but gets a bit chilly of a night...... have a lovely time. x

Hugs pups

Finally finished my summers work, kind of anyway, so major blow out at space, cocoon, etc, etc. Moha, Petra et al...yes let's hook up!

Tonight - chilled one indoors with tha family

Tomorrow - Ascot for the start of the 40th birthday celebrations

Sunday - uugghh dread to think

p.s - big hug pups!!

Back