>>> weekend manoovers <<<

Saturday - Fly to Ibiza. Haven't planned the Saturday night but may check out Eden Closing if we can get freebie entry

Sunday - Space Closing Party - Been to Space before, but not for an opening or closing, really looking forward to seeing the Flight CLub Arena. Although the heavy rain they have forecast was not part of the plan!

Hope dads ok PL!! xxx

Tonight I have first of friends hen do's - Take That tribute night at a venue in Essex, dinner, dancing, drinking, Take That.......you see where I am going with this. I am a bridesmaid at this wedding and dont know half her family so get to meet more of the mad female members tonight :lol:

Tomorrow probably feel like death, no plans as such yet.

Sunday no plans.

See a bit of a TV and relaxation weekend after tonights antics :eek::lol:

not the weekend I planned unfortunately and sadly....

packing to fly to Cyprus as Dad is in hospital - they have found a tumour and I want to be there to see him before they operate.......

Sorry to spoil a thread.... :?:cry:

aww sorry Steph :( Thought are with you and your family hun !!

My weekend is basicall f*** all as i was meant to be in Ibiza partying with Greg, Nostrum et all :spank: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Instead I'm going for a romantic dinner with her indoors :evil: (sorry, but I know what i'd rather be doing :evil:)

Then sunday there is more rain forcast for the mainland :evil:, so again doind f*** all while mates dance the afternoon away at space closing :evil::evil:

*sigh*

aww sorry Steph :( Thought are with you and your family hun !!

My weekend is basicall f*** all as i was meant to be in Ibiza partying with Greg, Nostrum et all :spank: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Instead I'm going for a romantic dinner with her indoors :evil: (sorry, but I know what i'd rather be doing :evil:)

Then sunday there is more rain forcast for the mainland :evil:, so again doind f*** all while mates dance the afternoon away at space closing :evil::evil:

*sigh*

Cheers darlin... I have been reading up on bowel cancer today (and it seems that if you are going to get cancer - its the one you would kind of hope for - does that even sound right - I am sure you know what I mean anyway - the recovery stats are really promising.....)

:eek: How the hell did you get talked into that?? That's the equivalent of me forcing Phil to go for a romantic meal when there is an almight exciting fixture at Goodison!!!

I would have a very very very very VERY slim chance of getting him out for dinner, even if I did manage to get him out - I wouldnt fancy facing his miserable fizzog across the candlelit table all night... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MAJOR brownie points for you 8)

Just got in from an afternoon of getting pist with my mates from uni yo celebrate our first week its way too early but they r fin boring tomoz will spend night indoors bored and single while my boring mates play housewife sunday dunowhat the fk I will do maybe read some stuff then wallow in self pity :D

me...flying to ibiza tomorrow morning :D
plans? ah we'll just go with the flow...

Have a good one Stivi, wish I was there to join you ;) :confused: :lol:

Finally finished my summers work, kind of anyway, so major blow out at space, cocoon, etc, etc. Moha, Petra et al...yes let's hook up!

See above mate. Hope you have a wicked time ;)

Just got in from an afternoon of getting pist with my mates from uni yo celebrate our first week its way too early but they r fin boring tomoz will spend night indoors bored and single while my boring mates play housewife sunday dunowhat the fk I will do maybe read some stuff then wallow in self pity :D

Cant tell your pissed at all hun :lol: ;)

Cheers darlin... I have been reading up on bowel cancer today (and it seems that if you are going to get cancer - its the one you would kind of hope for - does that even sound right - I am sure you know what I mean anyway - the recovery stats are really promising.....)

:eek: How the hell did you get talked into that?? That's the equivalent of me forcing Phil to go for a romantic meal when there is an almight exciting fixture at Goodison!!!

I would have a very very very very VERY slim chance of getting him out for dinner, even if I did manage to get him out - I wouldnt fancy facing his miserable fizzog across the candlelit table all night... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MAJOR brownie points for you 8)

Well I hope it goes well, fingers crossed my love !!

The 'not going to Ibiza' wasnt her indoors' choice, we were meant to be going together. We took the difficult decision as our bloody new kitchen has gone over budget, and we are off on various trips before Christmas. Something had to give, and we didnt want to miss New York in november. Never mind theres always the openings 8)

Cheers Chica

Where in Cyprus you going? hope your hotel is lovely and you have a great time - its very warm at the moment but gets a bit chilly of a night...... have a lovely time. x

Hi Steph. We've just returned from Cyprus and the weather was glorious!! Perfect in the day if a tad cool in the evenings but all good really.

I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad. Our thoughts are with you and your family. Please drop me a PM/email on your return to let me know how things are.

Take care and have a good flight.

;)

Cant tell your pissed at all hun :lol: ;)

Just looked over last nights actions (phew I didn't say anything bad) sometimes those nights when you return home a lot earlier than you'd have liked to so you decide to go online, your drunk, you have issues at the moment ... it can cause next day embarrassment in cyber world :lol:

Back