Weekend in Glasgow

Off to Glasgow on Friday for a random weekend away. Going to watch the football during the day on Saturday but looking for a couple of club nights. Only ever been once and that was to the Arches which is now closed.

Any recommendations? Harri & Dom at Sub looks like a winner on the Sat but anything else going down?

Cheers in advance!

so how did your weekend go?....some cracking advice from the squad on here before hand :)

so how did your weekend go?....some cracking advice from the squad on here before hand :)

I heard that Saturday at Subby was a belter, wished I had went now. Got the Subby soundsystem mini festival this weekend though, should make up for it! :spank:

Back laaaate last night from cracking weekend in glasgow!

Only rather large downside was having our flight home cancelled so an extra overnight stay and an afternoon in the airport. Easyjet owe me a bank holiday monday!

Went up friday evening to meet our pals who live there. Basically was on Ashton Lane all night which was pretty decent I thought!
Saturday was all about the SubClub soundsystem event thing. Was at this arts center i think? Half outdoor half in. started at lunch time. Great crowd no dodginess at all just big grins and lots of dancing. Soundsystem wasnt bad either which i didnt expect for that type of event.
Went to the actual sub club later which was awesome. Very sweaty , great atmosphere. Think Ame was playing again but tbh it could have been anyone.
Not sure why i havent been there before it seemed like a great city!

Back laaaate last night from cracking weekend in glasgow!

Only rather large downside was having our flight home cancelled so an extra overnight stay and an afternoon in the airport. Easyjet owe me a bank holiday monday!

Went up friday evening to meet our pals who live there. Basically was on Ashton Lane all night which was pretty decent I thought!
Saturday was all about the SubClub soundsystem event thing. Was at this arts center i think? Half outdoor half in. started at lunch time. Great crowd no dodginess at all just big grins and lots of dancing. Soundsystem wasnt bad either which i didnt expect for that type of event.
Went to the actual sub club later which was awesome. Very sweaty , great atmosphere. Think Ame was playing again but tbh it could have been anyone.
Not sure why i havent been there before it seemed like a great city!

Should have visited the gorbals!! ;)

Back