Weekend Antics

Barbie

Friday wanted to celebrate my new job in style-eee so hit the champagne and fizzy pink early, then me, Tom, Jamie and James and Sally from Ibiza headed to The Cross. The night is pretty hazy and I managed to lose my phone :rolleyes: Can't remember a single tune that was played but lots of dancing was involved so must have been a good night. Still think The Cross is a shit venue, I want to really like the place but it always reminds me of a house party with too many people wandering about :rolleyes: Left at 5 and went back to Jamies, had a few lucozades and waited for Jamie's mushroom shop to open. But panic they're out of Philosophers Stones :eek: Tom tries to ring our mushroom man to see if he'll deliver to the other side of London :lol: but he wasn't delivering so double panic :eek: Then Tom has the brainwave of taking a little drive to Camden so off we head with our thermos flast full of Lucozade :lol: Ended up getting a bit carried away and bought 80g of Philosophers when 30g would have been enough for us 3 :lol: Get back to Jamies and go on a little adventure which involved rolling round the park in the leaves and crawling thru bushes pretending we were in the jungle on I'm a Celebrity :lol: Then Tom wanted to watch the Chelsea game so we popped into Jam's place :lol: but don't think Jam particularly liked us, probably due to the fact that Tom kept doing seal impressions, we nicked some of Jam's signs and we weren't buying any drinks and just kept filling our glasses up with rose from a water bottle :lol:

After the football decided we wanted to minx more so me and Jamie make a new game, the 'closing roads' game where we'd find barriers and cones and then put them across the road so cars couldn't get past :lol: Then we were getting really clever at the 'closing roads' game cos we closed roads so cars had to make detour and then closed the road where they drove down on the detour :lol: Then we hid in the bushes and watched all these cars having to reverse and cause mini traffic jams :lol: It really doesn't take much to amuse us :oops: :eek: :lol:

Went back to Jamies when we realised we'd caused enough devastation on the roads of East London, took some more mushrooms, minxed about some more and then finally get home 3am Sunday morning so definitely think we celebrated my new job in style-eeeee :lol:

Sunday, ate crisps, drank rose and watched football.

lol at the above :lol:

i went to some of high wycombes more classier establishments and then on the way home slipped over in someones pool of vomit-bastards :(

I visited a new and bizarre place thanks to the Hawaiian mushrooms. It even seemed a good idea to go for a walk outside at about 4am to the park and along the river. :eek:

"This is Kevin the Trolley territory" :lol:

Friday was works xmas do so after us all going on the big carosel for a ride and dancing around the big german market we went to the litten tree for some cheese. I left at 9pm to go to Hed Kandi altho i wished id had stayed at Litten Tree because that was far more entertaining. We left HK at about 12.45am because i was bored out of my tree and also very tired.

Yesterday i dragged Joey up to the German Market to have a cup of mulled wine and a big german sausage. Then done some visiting.

Today had a lovely meal with Sarah, Andi, Joey and Mikey. Excellent venue and really good wine. Huge open fire for us to all sit around afterwards drinking coffee and pots of tea. Then popped into see my Nan & Grandad.

Clara said:
I visited a new and bizarre place thanks to the Hawaiian mushrooms. It even seemed a good idea to go for a walk outside at about 4am to the park and along the river. :eek:

How did you find the Hawaiians Clara, I like them but they've never made me really go totally :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lol @ your park and river adventure, I love minxy adventures outside on mushrooms :lol:

Robo said:
barb - did ya go to that bar down brick down?

No we never got there cos we needed a bar that showed the football for Tom in the day and then by last night we weren't fit for public viewing :eek: :lol:

Fri: Was working till late, so just stayed in and had a quiet one

Sat: Up early to drive down to Glasgow to meet up with some mates. Hit the shops for a few hours, and completely couldnt believe how busy all the shops were :eek: . Back to mates flat, then onto the vodka redbulls before heading into town. Straight to The Arches for Hed Kandi. Was very pleasantly surprised...music was spot on, with lots of old classics to :D

Back to mates flat about 4am, then spent the next 12 hours polishing off bottles of poppers, smokes, and... :eek: :eek:

Sun: Just got home now... :confused:

Barbie said:
Clara said:

How did you find the Hawaiians Clara, I like them but they've never made me really go totally :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lol @ your park and river adventure, I love minxy adventures outside on mushrooms :lol:

They were ridiculous! I was completely wasted. Kept thinking I was "a lady" out of Titanic living on an island where Burberry was still considered classy. :lol:

We shared 2 10g punnets between three uf us, oh and drank a bit and got cheeky with it.

I ended up like Richard E Grant in Withnail & I with bottle of rose in hand, swaggering about. :oops: :lol:

Barbie said:
After the football decided we wanted to minx more so me and Jamie make a new game, the 'closing roads' game where we'd find barriers and cones and then put them across the road so cars couldn't get past :lol: Then we were getting really clever at the 'closing roads' game cos we closed roads so cars had to make detour and then closed the road where they drove down on the detour :lol: Then we hid in the bushes and watched all these cars having to reverse and cause mini traffic jams :lol: It really doesn't take much to amuse us :oops: :eek: :lol:

And these barriers Babs, can you remember what they had printed on the back of them, perchance? Just out of interest.....

Fri was just a quick drinkie after work then onto the sofa with mrs rw.

Sat daytime woz spend having a great time, ahem, doing the garden. sad innit? sat eve to a wonderful restaurant for a friends birthday. it all went a bit wrong due to cocaine fuelled arguments between several guests (not us, obviously) fisticuffs and everything. we left shortly afterwards.

Sunday chilled and the eve we popped round the corner to the Lock Tavern. It was a Sunday Best party and was brilliant. Rob da Bank playing loadsa 70s funk, motown etc. plus a storming dj set from the man of the moment, Mylo. perfect way to end the w/end :D :D

Fergie19 said:
Sat: Up early to drive down to Glasgow to meet up with some mates. Hit the shops for a few hours, and completely couldnt believe how busy all the shops were :eek: . Back to mates flat, then onto the vodka redbulls before heading into town. Straight to The Arches for Hed Kandi. Was very pleasantly surprised...music was spot on, with lots of old classics to :D
How many high maintenance haircuts were in attendance? ;)

Sat: Up early to drive down to Glasgow to meet up with some mates. Hit the shops for a few hours, and completely couldnt believe how busy all the shops were . Back to mates flat, then onto the vodka redbulls before heading into town. Straight to The Arches for Hed Kandi. Was very pleasantly surprised...music was spot on, with lots of old classics to
How many high maintenance haircuts were in attendance?

Quite a few Clara...mine probably being one of them :confused: ;)

Good crowd though, much better than I had expected

Fri - went for a meal with laura - ok food but probably wouldn't go again tho

Sat - MY BIRTHDAY!!!

got lovely pressies from laura & her folks and my mum. had them up to the flat for coffee

friends came over and we went to Cube in Glasgow (not our normal choice - thats burnt down - but back next week!!!!) company was good as was the drinks but the club was pretty poor

Sun - chilled all day playing Football Manager 2005

went for a family meal for my aunt & uncles 40th wedding anniversary

ty Sarah

and congrats & best of luck with the new job - don't let it intrude on the debauchery side of your life tho' ;)

Friday : Out to Brick Lane for drinks...I was the honorary gay...a role I played with natural flair... :eek: :lol: :lol:

Saturday : Got on it early and spent the evening watching X Factor and Celebrity...paralysed by 3am....realised that we had missed a friend's party...oh dear... :oops: :lol:

Sunday : 1pm Gave up drugs...4pm Decided detox was over... :lol:

Good weekend a bit tired this morning tho :confused:

Spent weekend in Glasgow. Had a great time. Highlight of weekend was Groove Armada at Carling Academy. That place is like a sweat box :evil: Was so hot.

Got completely pi*sed before I even got there :oops: Walked back to the hotel after it and passed the arches - was tempted to go in but my dampened clothes were getting cold and was in much need of a kebab :lol:

What a lightweight :rolleyes:

Fraz,

Was speaking to a girl in the Arches Bar who had been at Groove Armada the night before, said she had a wicked night :p

As for The Carling Academy being a sweatbox..couldnt agree more :eek: The Arches were pretty bad as well on the sweat factor on saturday night

Back