Week Plans!

:cry:Pups that's really ****e news!

Bastards.

you know where you hear about Karma - well get this ....

Lunchtime, my neighbour comes round to say, just back from the station from looking at mugshots of the scrotes around our area and the lad I picked out from your break in on Monday night is sitting in the back lane with a mate swigging lager" so I called the coppers to say look might be nothing but....... and gave a description of the lads, cops said we have cars in the area, so will do a drive round and see what's what.

They've just popped round to say they had picked the lads up and they had shed loads of cash converter receipts in their pockets - clearly not happy with the explanation they got from the lads they drove them to their home and apparently they have a veritable Alladin's cave of random stuff that looks like its probably not theirs :confused: Anyway to cut a long story short - its looking likely its the same lads and they're well known to the Police round here ...

Apparently the other biggest crime in the NE is thieves coming round and nicking brass door handles and door numbers and taking them to get melted down, which doesnt surprise me as last month I got a letter from the council telling me that mine and every other single memorial bench had had the brass plaques stolen from them and obviously sold as scrap metal.....

Mental ..........

you know where you hear about Karma - well get this ....

Lunchtime, my neighbour comes round to say, just back from the station from looking at mugshots of the scrotes around our area and the lad I picked out from your break in on Monday night is sitting in the back lane with a mate swigging lager" so I called the coppers to say look might be nothing but....... and gave a description of the lads, cops said we have cars in the area, so will do a drive round and see what's what.

They've just popped round to say they had picked the lads up and they had shed loads of cash converter receipts in their pockets - clearly not happy with the explanation they got from the lads they drove them to their home and apparently they have a veritable Alladin's cave of random stuff that looks like its probably not theirs :confused: Anyway to cut a long story short - its looking likely its the same lads and they're well known to the Police round here ...

Apparently the other biggest crime in the NE is thieves coming round and nicking brass door handles and door numbers and taking them to get melted down, which doesnt surprise me as last month I got a letter from the council telling me that mine and every other single memorial bench had had the brass plaques stolen from them and obviously sold as scrap metal.....

Mental ..........

they'll get theirs, and you'll get yrs.

look at what happened to us! :lol:

fecking scrotes prob done me a huge favour by nicking my gear. means i can now join the ranks of the self employed, and have better equipt than the ****ty place im leaving! :lol:

Back