Water in clubs

O

Oakie

Do any of the big clubs give u free drinking water, or do u have to buy a new bottle everytime?

Oakie said:
Do any of the big clubs give u free drinking water, or do u have to buy a new bottle everytime?

Nope, I wish! Buy every time and you can't fill it up in the toliet.

If you drink the amount of water that you are supposed to and stay the whole night, you can quite easilly end up spending nearly £50 a night on water. :eek:

You must be kidding – they make so much money from selling over priced bottled water they wouldn’t dare give it away free. :evil:

it is out of order, a bow costs on average £5 and i don't advise anyone to drink the stuff out the taps :eek: it wouldn't be so bad if they let you take your own in...

if you have been drinking beer before you arrive at a club, I advise getting a littre bottle of water and drinking as much as possible before you go in. Then try getting through the night on 3 bottles of water, just one cheap way.

never normally works like that tho and u end up spending a bomb..

It was ridiculous last year as everyone was trying to ration theirs and was only letting people have the smallest sips from their bottle as it cost so much.

kitten's head said:
It was ridiculous last year as everyone was trying to ration theirs and was only letting people have the smallest sips from their bottle as it cost so much.

actually you are soo right, thats the one little downer, you know normally in london clubs or festivals people are so generous and giving with their water, you get people offering you all the time just cause there worried about you! i love that feeling

shame in ibiza one sip means £1 and peeps just obviously can't be that generous

xxxxxxx

I took a sip from someones water in Space and it turned out to be liquid mdma.

Oh well!

kitten's head said:

Oh well!

What ya gonna do eh? ;)

It could be pretty dangerous though – especially if its someone who doesn’t take drugs. I’ve heard it happening with GHB before but not liquid MDMA.

kitten's head said:

Oh well!

hahah PMSL, thats awful ;)
(of course can be dangerous K agreed) but hell that would quench my thirst!

water from the taps has now more quality , since the
desalination plants in ibiza have linked . but it has
still a little bad taste that wont remove the thristy
feeling from your mouth

so what is the size of the bottle that they sell for that much??? I'm just trying to figure out how much I'll be spending on just water @ the clubs....

I wish I could bring in a bottle of water. Maybe a 1/2litre one.

privilege water... safe to drink

the water in privilege is safe to drink, went to manumission last monday and was filling my bottle up in the toilets... at the sink of course! anyway, none of us had any side effects and we're still here now!!! if you're wondering why i chanced this its cos we were out with a girl who works for cream who said it was safe and she was filling hers up too

hugoboss said:
so what is the size of the bottle that they sell for that much??? I'm just trying to figure out how much I'll be spending on just water @ the clubs....

A tiny 330ml one.

Last year I was paying 6 euros per bottle in Space (and I think Amnesia is the same), and 8 for Pacha. Pin Up was 'only' 5 euros though.

they must get them for about half a euro a bottle, add on the cost of staff, all the rest of the stuff and making a prophit, a reasonable price would be about 3euro

You can buy them from the shops for 50 cents the clubs will pay about 10 cents a bottle for them in bulk orders.
They charge so much because people don't buy many drinks in the clubs.
Its a total con but people are willing to pay so they get away with it.
If you really arn't happy about the situation then boycott the clubs.

Back