Water in Clubs?

Howie

I know this might have been discussed a thousand times, but now that the tap water is drinkable in ibiza, does that mean that the clubs wont sell bottled water?

can we just run to the gents and have a drink of the tap water? - or will they stop that?

no they will probably still mug us with bottle water! its too much of a money making scam to stop selling bottles of water!

Robo said:
what you doing up at this time?
did you have an early finish or somet?

I've not been to bed so bare with me if my typing is a bit Pete Tong :rolleyes: Left Ministry at 8am, been minxing around and now Tom has put his head down for a couple of hours before CHELSEA WHIP LIVERPOOL'S AR$E :p

what spanish people say is drinking water may not be drinkable for us. spanish people are used to there water and our bodies arent used to spanish water. in majorca they said the water was drinkable (yes, maybe to spaniards) but the water didnt even smell right. so i will still be sticking with the bottled water.

Always best play it safe and go for the bottled stuff.

Who needs water in the clubs when you've got beer available?
Or am I just being a norrow minded lager lout?

craigyt2k1 said:
what spanish people say is drinking water may not be drinkable for us. spanish people are used to there water and our bodies arent used to spanish water. in majorca they said the water was drinkable (yes, maybe to spaniards) but the water didnt even smell right. so i will still be sticking with the bottled water.

I didn't drink tap water when in Mallorca. Anyway, if the water smells bad I think not many people would drink from it (Spaniard or whatever person in the EU). Maybe that place where the water smelt bad had the pipes broken or with some kind of filtration. I didn't note anything wrong when I got my showers or while brushing my teeth.

I don't want to sound too puritan like here, but I cannot drink beer when I'm out dancing, one water keeps me from dehydrating better, two it keeps me sharp and able to dance longer.

In my opinion water fountains SHOULD be mandatory in ALL clubs world wide.

Water in Privilege you can drink from the taps as they have their own spring. Apart from Space take big bottles and hide them in the car park (or leave them in your car if you have one) buy 1 bottle in the club then get a reentry stamp and go and refill the bottle you bought in the club from your stash......saves a good few euros :D

Stevemac402003 said:
Some of us don't need to be drugged up to the eyeball to dance all night, if the music is good, I'll be dancing. :D

Even so with the heat in these clubs you still need to stop yourself dehydrating!!

Back