Water in Clubs?

Too right!

Pass out sounds like a good plan but lets face it they ain't stupid

Formula is

1) Let the club get rammed
2) Don't worry about it being ridiculously hot
3) Charge a small fortune for water

Hey presto - instant richness!

Still, they must be doing something right otherwise we wouldn't all come back for more.

I am gutted though that I know I will probably end up spending £25 per night on bleedin water!!!

Howie said:
I know this might have been discussed a thousand times, but now that the tap water is drinkable in ibiza, does that mean that the clubs wont sell bottled water?

can we just run to the gents and have a drink of the tap water? - or will they stop that?

so the tap water is now drinkable is that what you say.....i will still buy bottle water...last thing i need is dancing in pacha and all of a sudden having the runs..not thanks :):)
nik

I remember a mate bringing back a bottle of water filled from the tap in Pacha last year, before he got 3 feet away I could smell it. No way could I drink that!

Even though it's very expensive the bottled stuff is worth it when your off yer head :lol:

How much is a bottle of water in Pacha now? It was about £6 last year when I was there.

Toffer said:
Too right!

Pass out sounds like a good plan but lets face it they ain't stupid

Never had any probs with the pass out at most of the clubs.

Toffer, I see you live just down the road from me!!

Did anyone ever try to drink the heated and salted water from the tap in Space? Come on!
When you go out, it will cost you! When you go out on Ibiza, it will cost you more... Don't complain, you knew it in front!

Back