Water activities...

vollyball

Robo

Know of anyone who would be up for a good hard game of beach volleyball. I’m not much one for lying on the beach while on holiday and would love to know if there are any locals who play regularly. I Will be round the week before Easter and nothing makes me feel more on holiday than a good game of BVB.

cashmonkey said:
water sports! ewe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

waterski.jpg

I'm gonna hire out a jet ski while i'm there. We had one when i was living in spain and it was ace.
Also gonna do plenty of Snorkling too.
That pealla that mr cesar is cooking looks nice

me and my mates are goin to go to the waterpark for a laugh in playa den bossa totally smacked out this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: vollyball

Mark_e_pooo said:
Robo

Know of anyone who would be up for a good hard game of beach volleyball. I’m not much one for lying on the beach while on holiday and would love to know if there are any locals who play regularly. I Will be round the week before Easter and nothing makes me feel more on holiday than a good game of BVB.

I´d like to play some beach volleyball. :)

So how much is jet ski hire then? and how much training do u need? That sounds like FUUUNNNN!!!

I have never done watersports on the beach before, really need to get into it this time I think!

Jet ski-ing is the buisness - if u haven't done it, I would recommend u do so this year.

U don't need any training - just climb on and pull the thumb trigger to go...

As long as you are sensible and don't do it drunk or whatever it can be safe enough

Just remember that you can only turn while you are moving - if you take your finger off the accelerator then try turning, it just won't happen cos theres no rudder - u just turn the jet that moves you so if theres no force coming out of the jet then u'l just float forward...

After u try it the once, u'll love it - in fact after just a few minutes you'll be going full pelt - they are so easy to use when you get the hang of it.

Brilliant fun :D

I would love to own one

Sounds great, I am getting even more excited now
icon15.gif

So, how much does it cost to rent these things then?

Can't remember how much it was in Ibiza - it was quite handy as we could hire them about 50 feet along the beach from our hotel in the Bay...

When I went sailing in malta last year, we had the use of Jet-skis every day for free as long as no one wanted to use them.

Obiously the paying customers had priority but our captain knew the guys who hired them out and had a word so we could use them whenever we wanted.

We only paid about 40 quid to cover the fuel - not bad - 4 jet-skis for over an hour a day for 10 days 8)

Sorry can't be more help about the costs in Ibiza - but regardless of the cost, definitely hire them once anyway - u won't regret it, they're great fun

Back