Watch out peeps staying at Es Vive !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
... picturess of her bangers to be posted here :lol:
2qbylno.jpg

11r80vt.jpg

(http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...s-boobs-on-cruise-and-moans-I-want-a-man.html)

Pam was a Godess in her time however just like Jordan she is refusing to realise that she's now an old lady ... however personally I think a plastic old lady is better than a wrinkly blue rinsed shampoo and set one lmao

She's always been annoying with that silly sneer she does...(aside from the Viv Westwood shoot she did which I thought was pretty cool.)

HOWEVER (important point) - just because she's 'older' it doesn't mean she can't dress like that. There's faaaar too much ageism in our society.

Especially since she looks much sexier than 90% of the 20 something trollops tottering around in heels in your local towns! :lol:

Pam was a Godess in her time however just like Jordan she is refusing to realise that she's now an old lady ... however personally I think a plastic old lady is better than a wrinkly blue rinsed shampoo and set one lmao

I have ALWAYS wanted boob implants. But I have grown to accept what nature has given me, as little as they may be :cry:

I want to grow old gracefully. My role model is Audrey Hepburn. I shall embrace the wrinkles when they come (they are just around the corner). As long as you stay fit and healthly :)

Audrey%20Hepburn.jpg

KATIE ROCKS review:

"...
Jordan aka Katie Price at Ibiza Rocks ...
Posted by: admin in ibiza rocks 2009

Words fail us with what happened with Jordan turning up at the opening night
of this years Ibiza Rocks gig.

The pr people and staff were running round like headless chickens
and what would normally be a relaxed Ibiza Rocks night,
albeit the opening night, turned into some ridiculous pr whirlwind.

Island people were being turned away from their normal “vip” terrace,
so that no-names could get in, Jordan took over half the terrace and managed,
to her credit i guess, to dominate what should have been the Ting Tings night.
After 2 years of going to Ibiza Rocks never before have i seen someone so not related
to Ibiza Rocks cause such fuss…
We’ll be avoiding Boho on Saturday night…
..."
(ibiza-blog)

:lol: :lol:

i have always wanted boob implants. But i have grown to accept what nature has given me, as little as they may be :cry:

I want to grow old gracefully. My role model is audrey hepburn. I shall embrace the wrinkles when they come (they are just around the corner). As long as you stay fit and healthly :)

audrey%20hepburn.jpg

thumbs up!

not really I was a D then I was an F now I'm a C ... tried to put before and after pics here (not naked mind) but don't know how to!
OK, help me understand here.

You were naturally a D but had that bumped up to F? Why would you do that? Ds are nothing to sniff at! Not being accusatory, just trying to understand the psychology.

And when you get large implants removed, can you go back to just your original breast tissue or are you pretty much locked into getting a smaller set of implants?

It wasn't a size thing with me it was more like filling a void under my skin.. that void just so happened to be rather large :eek: lol

She's always been annoying with that silly sneer she does...(aside from the Viv Westwood shoot she did which I thought was pretty cool.)

HOWEVER (important point) - just because she's 'older' it doesn't mean she can't dress like that. There's faaaar too much ageism in our society.

Especially since she looks much sexier than 90% of the 20 something trollops tottering around in heels in your local towns! :lol:

Pam was lovely in Baywatch.. the sneer (which I totally agree with you on) arrived at the time of that stupid barbed wire film, I think its supposed to be a scat sex face

As far as ageism goes if I am ageist sue me go to the bizarre something or other Pammy post by icebaer69 and tell me that aint a saggy old ladies butt that should not be wearing knickers in public

Pammy hasn't been doing her squats

Just been told that Elisabeth Fritzl is in Ibiza next week.

Apparently she's looking for some underground house....

(I'll get me coat)

finally some ...

2i0dr46.jpg
2i0dr46.jpg
SHOCKING NEWS !
2i0dr46.jpg
2i0dr46.jpg

before inkadelic:
2pt8fip.jpg
168ih52.jpg

(dailymail)

after inkadelic:
11av43n.jpg

(dailymail)

"...
Who's Pete?
Smiling Katie Price inks over a tattoo of his name ...

Katie Price was spotted wearing a mysterious bandage over a tattoo
of ex-husband Peter Andre's name today.
During a shopping trip in Ibiza town, the model popped into the Inkadelic tattoo parlour
and left wearing a blue bandage over her wrist.

Katie, who split with the Aussie singer a month ago, had a tattoo of a the word 'Pete'
surrounded by hearts, a crown and the name 'Princess', after their one-year-old daughter.

Onlookers believe Katie could have had Peter's name altered
into a pattern or another design.

Defiant Katie has continued to shrug off the marriage breakdown,
in contrast to her ex who was pictured crying on his mother's shoulder 1,800 miles away.

She looked relaxed as she went shopping with girlfriends and strolled the streets
of the holiday island in a playful white jumpsuit and cowboy straw hat ...
..."
(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...attoo-ex-husbands-tearful-reunion-mother.html)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back