Watch out peeps staying at Es Vive !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh I really am a minority! :eek:
don´t worry - that was only a raw guess
2qvsdaa.jpg

I think there should be life after pregnancy.

Mums have every right to be outwardly slutty and this has no reflection on parenting skills imo.

(cue debate on parenting)

I agree with you sir
I'm not saying that once you are a mother you have to become a nun, but you can go out and let yourself go and retain a little respect. Imagine seeing your own mother like that and her kid's are getting older by the day and will understand more and more.

I think there should be life after pregnancy.

Mums have every right to be outwardly slutty and this has no reflection on parenting skills imo.

(cue debate on parenting)

"lets have a heated debate" (Mrs Mearton)

Yes, perhaps if you have 3 nannies to look after the brats but in the real world, no. The long term effects on a child and the slaggin they would get in a normal world would stay with them forever.

"...
Clubbers at Eden, where Katie was partying, claim
that at one stage the worse-for-wear model shouted,
"I'm over Pete.
I can snog who I want!"
..."
(heatworld.com)

I used to be her biggest fan but since she married Pete she was crap now that she's an auld slag again I think I like her once more lol my appointment is in September to get the plastic back in 8)

I used to be her biggest fan but since she married Pete she was crap now that she's an auld slag again I think I like her once more lol my appointment is in September to get the plastic back in 8)

I really don't like the fake boob thing....espeicially the great big ones.
I find it such a cliche.

Pam was a Godess in her time however just like Jordan she is refusing to realise that she's now an old lady ... however personally I think a plastic old lady is better than a wrinkly blue rinsed shampoo and set one lmao

Pam was a Godess in her time however just like Jordan she is refusing to realise that she's now an old lady ... however personally I think a plastic old lady is better than a wrinkly blue rinsed shampoo and set one lmao

Pam godess?
"You can't be serious"dixit John McEnroe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back