Watch out peeps staying at Es Vive !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt say she was fat I said she is a fat version of Jordan. Chantelles face is obese though look at the difference in the top pic (before she had the surgery) and she looks pretty there... then she gets all fillers in her face and giant implants and she looks like she's busting at the seams..

Obese!?!?!?

Cant really agree with that. Ok she may have ruined her face by surgery and sold stories that were pointless but I dont think she is the mess you are making out.

Just my opinion remember!

:eek: :lol:

Even you cant get hole of these pics, can you :confused: ;) :lol:

:rolleyes: Obviously a fan then :rolleyes:

You are totally missing the point. It wasnt that she had her knickers showing while on the podium, or that she was drapsed over 3/4 different fellas. But that she went round threatening people, also behaved like a lout and acted like a class 'A' Kunt in front of the Uk's media, all the while she is meant to be preparing to fight (publicly) for custody of her kids (that she loves so much that she also jetted of to the maldives without them:rolleyes:).

Actually no I'm not lol ...I'm going to Ibiza without my kids does that make me bad mother then??
And do you believe everything you read in the paper??

Clearly you do lol anyway why you getting all infuriated over someone you don't know??

And before you throw that back at me I'm not supporting Jordan I'm just against your caveman attitude that men can do it women can't

Anyway did you know Duncan from blue has come out the closet now he's bi lol after all these years :lol:

Obese!?!?!?

Cant really agree with that. Ok she may have ruined her face by surgery and sold stories that were pointless but I dont think she is the mess you are making out.

Just my opinion remember!

Honey you can have your opinion just allow me mine... Chantelle is a BEWER lol give me Megan Fox any day (lets see how many agree with me there 8))

Honey you can have your opinion just allow me mine... Chantelle is a BEWER lol give me Megan Fox any day (lets see how many agree with me there 8))

I agree Megan Fox is HOT but I cant help think of Stacey Slater from Eastenders when I see her sometimes...........

the UK's obsession with other peoples lives is laughable, even as much as the twunts who "use" the media to further their own "Career" by acting like a bunch of twats...

yes it can be entertaining the first time round, but shes obviously has seen a gap in the market since that other non-entity died.

the UK's obsession with other peoples lives is laughable, even as much as the twunts who "use" the media to further their own "Career" by acting like a bunch of twats...

yes it can be entertaining the first time round, but shes obviously has seen a gap in the market since that other non-entity died.

^^ truth

I thought you were referring to MJ at one point then :eek::lol:

Actually no I'm not lol ...I'm going to Ibiza without my kids does that make me bad mother then??

I'm just against your caveman attitude that men can do it women can't

I'm off to Ibiza without my daughter, so i must be a bad Dad !!

And when did I say that it was ok for men to do it and not women, not once :confused: :?: Caveman , I'm so far from being a caveman you wouldnt believe :?::!: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back