Was someone killed @ Ushuaia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weloveliam@space

A friend posted on FB that someone was killed after getting into a fight with security at Ushuaia on friday night. I've scoured the net but to no avail, anyone else hear this ? :confused:

of course,sorry...but i'm drunk this afternoon,with a terrible heat here(38°),and my pc keyboard doesn't want obey...
And my english is worst than my spanish....:lol:

Security were a bit heavy-handed at the best of times - even with guests !

of course,sorry...but i'm drunk this afternoon,with a terrible heat here(38°),and my pc keyboard doesn't want obey...

But no worse than Dave 1's French (or English it seems) :lol: - summer madness is setting in !

Last edited by a moderator:

Likewise the same can be said for myself after downing a few glasses of Kir Royal. Phew! 38°C in Suisse thankfully it was much colder here at only 33°C & Sunny this afternoon & infact it was a jeune française who pointed out my spelling error after i posted. :oops:
Mind you it's still warm @ 29°C even at 21:00 which is probably warmer than in Ibiza right now:lol:

Just read the article, unbelievable.

Hope they catch the animal that did that. I would've hoped that all the bouncers working in the big clubs there would be experienced and professional

predict that this is the end of Ushuaia. very sad. I do not know the circumstances however, when I attended I thought that the door staff/bouncers were particularly hard (that is not to say that they were not being fair)

i got 2 broken ribs in dc10 last week from one of the bouncers, was in the outside area with the mrs, ended up bursting for a pee, the queue for the porta loos was huge so went into a corner to pee in a cup, next thing got dragged away to a curtained off area where the doorman emptied all my pockets, found nothing then decided to start giving me 6 or 7 jabs to the kidneys then left me in a heap :oops:

shouldnt have thought i was at a festival peein in cups i know but i had no option at the time, first bad experience in 10 years of going to ibiza, wont be back to circo loco.

i got 2 broken ribs in dc10 last week from one of the bouncers, was in the outside area with the mrs, ended up bursting for a pee, the queue for the porta loos was huge so went into a corner to pee in a cup, next thing got dragged away to a curtained off area where the doorman emptied all my pockets, found nothing then decided to start giving me 6 or 7 jabs to the kidneys then left me in a heap :oops:

shouldnt have thought i was at a festival peein in cups i know but i had no option at the time, first bad experience in 10 years of going to ibiza, wont be back to circo loco.

Couldv'e been worse -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13219426

Not stayed but went to Defected party there back in June. We met up with some girls who were staying there who were not that impressed.

The security there is ridiculous, very oppressive. No one is allowed in the pool when the pool parties are on (pool is now fully roped off apparently), cant walk across parts of the pool area, cant sit anywhere except on a "paid for" bed.

Such a shame as it has a great stage/set up and the potential to be really good, but heard nothing but unhappy reviews of it from guests and others just attending parties.

I was considering staying but having witnessed the poor attitude of the majority of the staff I am now staying at Garbi in 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back