Wall / Hammers...

this might be a crock of shlt, but the story I'm hearing is that Davenport got drunk and gave his sister a slap for announcing her engagement to a black guy, who in turn got quite upset...

or perhaps it was a loan shark? or a drug dealer? or... or....

who knows?

but perhaps worth holding off on the sympathy until the facts come out...

this might be a crock of shlt, but the story I'm hearing is that Davenport got drunk and gave his sister a slap for announcing her engagement to a black guy, who in turn got quite upset...

or perhaps it was a loan shark? or a drug dealer? or... or....

who knows?

but perhaps worth holding off on the sympathy until the facts come out...

His sister already has a baby with a black guy called Neville Knight(something like that google it) with a history of beating women and armed robbery. I believe he is currently inside as is the bird he got to do the robbery with him.

The fella who stabbed him I believe has also been in side. The fella stabbed Davenport and his old dear.

Davenport not only could lose his career but his leg too. Even you Olly must feel a bit of sympathy? What about the unborn child growing up knowing his dad stabbed his uncle and gran?? Crazy lot by the sounds of things.

His sister already has a baby with a black guy called Neville Knight(something like that google it) with a history of beating women and armed robbery. I believe he is currently inside as is the bird he got to do the robbery with him.

The fella who stabbed him I believe has also been in side. The fella stabbed Davenport and his old dear.

Davenport not only could lose his career but his leg too. Even you Olly must feel a bit of sympathy? What about the unborn child growing up knowing his dad stabbed his uncle and gran?? Crazy lot by the sounds of things.

sure, what I meant was, there might be more to the story than first meets the eye..

horrible crime obviously

sure, what I meant was, there might be more to the story than first meets the eye..

horrible crime obviously

Just think his sister has picked another wrong un.

There was rumours about it being a gambling debt but that was hogwash.

It Mr Etherington what people after him for 500k for his debts. Ham had to give him a 'sub' on his wages to pay them off!

Students and hippies in tents on blackheath bleating on about global warming and how capitalism is bad..... Ummmm yeah you're right, of course that's terrifying and a danger to everyone in London

Whereas a load of 'football fans' kicking off in numbers in the street is nothing to worry about really. Lets not worry about being thrown back to the 70's with fenced in terraces and even the threat of electric fences etc that's perfectly acceptable and 'good' for football.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I won't mention of course the world cup bid which is probably in tatters now after spending god knows how much money on it already. Do you really think any of the other football associations around the world won't now be aware of this incident.

I have a mate in Special Forces who Polices these things reguarly and is there now and I assure you, it's not peaceful you numpty. Stop making silly faces and comments without knowing ANYTHING. You got some silly little illusion they are all making free love and smoking the peace pipe, bollocks.

As for the football, it's not worrying at all, 13 people got nicked, get more in Eastbourne town centre on a Saturday night. NO CHANCE of world cup being threatened at all, completely irrelevant and electric fences?! What are you talking about. Stop reading the Daily Mail.

You other forum warriors can do one as well.

":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:"

NO CHANCE of world cup being threatened at all, completely irrelevant and electric fences?! What are you talking about. Stop reading the Daily Mail.
":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:"

ahhh but you're forgetting how much UEFA don't like england do a google search if you don't believe how much Platini and Blatter have bitched about the state of english football for years, believe you me this will get blown up in the world's media not just ours and it will dent our chances not that I'm really bothered anyhow just saying.

For someone who bleats on about knowing about football maybe you forget I have been a Chelsea for years even pre-Abramovich it's no secret that they did plan to put up electric fences at Stamford Bridge to stop the hooligans and the pitch invasions etc. A simple google search would've sufficed but anyone who knows football should know that really. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Ken Bates is not a man who likes to sit on the fence, electrified or not.
The Chelsea supremo is not known for his tact, calm disposition or soothing manner, but for tackling a problem head on, a bombastic juggernaut who refuses to accept defeat.
'Old Grey Beard' has had more than his quota of rows, fall outs and controversy since buying debt-ridden Chelsea for just £1 in 1982.
It was Bates who badgered the Football Association and the Greater London Council in 1985 when they rejected his plans to install an electric fence to deter hooligans."

from the bbc

Absolutely nothing to do with the Daily Mail at all dear boy maybe you should stick to fantasy football

Last edited by a moderator:
we%20are%20armed.jpg

yep terrifying this climate camp lot, always on the look out for trouble. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Knob head. This is boring. Blatter or Platini, can't remember which said it will have no repercussions on our World Cup bid. Absolutely zero chance of electric fences at any stadium in Britain, get real. Do all the smileys you want, I win.

How does that work? You congratulate a bunch of football hooligans and promptly get your views put down like a mangy old dog and quite rightly so and you win???

Anyway didn't you once profess to being a lifelong Newcastle Utd fan or something or was that someone else???? Or are you now jumping on the West Ham bandwagon now Utd have been relegated????

Knob head. This is boring. Blatter or Platini, can't remember which said it will have no repercussions on our World Cup bid. Absolutely zero chance of electric fences at any stadium in Britain, get real. Do all the smileys you want, I win.

you are a massive, massive turbo

How does that work? You congratulate a bunch of football hooligans and promptly get your views put down like a mangy old dog and quite rightly so and you win???

Anyway didn't you once profess to being a lifelong Newcastle Utd fan or something or was that someone else???? Or are you now jumping on the West Ham bandwagon now Utd have been relegated????

Toon & Bournemouth mate. Not West Ham.

Back