VIP reservations

Kristoff K

Perhaps one for the Moderators or promoters:

Can you please post contacts (name, phone number, when to call) for VIP table reservations for the following clubs:

Pacha
Amnesia
Priviledge

Thanks!

hihi, it aint that easy - you have to know someone who knows them as they dont allow "oridinary" people to go there. I was in the vip section in amnesia last year, ONLY becuz my friend who´s a well known dj in Denmark knew the guy who arranged this very well.....

you can get on a list to avoid the Ques, and maybe get free entrance to the main rooms, but the vip thing is tricky. I cant get it myself, but when im with a gang of dj´swho know people there its no problem.

to be honest, dont spend that kinda money on vip, its fun at the main rooms as wel.l. i only had fun in the vip room once, and that was last year in amnesia, cuz we got madonnas seats hihi!

Last year i went on holiday with a large group of friends from around the country, and one of them is a promoter for Tribal gathering in Manchester, so we managed to get free entry into clubs and some vip's, because of the contacts he had!

We got vip tickets to manumission and pacha, got offered rennaissance vip's and got free into space. But it's not all it's cracked up to be, the vip rooms are just full of snobs and wannabe popstars! I'd rather be down the front 'aving it!!!!

But you have to know the right people;)

Must admit though, it is a bit if a buzz walking past the que and everone looking at you, but thats about it!!

well it is nice in the vip room, i think - honestly...speak to people youll find out they are just like yourself, behind them gucci dresses and glasses hihi!

VIP area

What do all of you people think about this matter?!?!

There seem to be a lot of rumors and mystery about getting into the vip areas.
Getting into the vip areas is pretty easy. You just have to call them and book a table for the night you want. You can even find the numbers for the booking in the yellow pages.

The only requirement for getting in is buying a bottle. Two people have to buy one bottle which starts at about € 250.- for a bottle of vodka including softdrinks. If you want to be seated "first line", it is going to be more expensive. We had a "first line" party at pacha (ministry of sound) and had to pay € 1500.- for six people. We got a lot to drink and had to invite some girls *g* to consume that.

There are some exceptions.
1. It is really hard to get a table at Manumission and it is more expensive than the other parties. For this party, you should know someone.
2. For some other very popular parties (Ministry, Cocoon,..) you have to book several days in advance.

I hope this post is a bit helpful for some of you guys. If there are any more questions on this topic, just write me an e-mail (lord_forbes@hotmail.com) oder ask in the forum.

Just a question of money

You 're right Byblos. I always book a table for Pacha and Divino. you have just to buy a bottle. In Pacha in juin and july it start with 180€ (sof drinks includet)

Ciao

never had a table at PACHA but did in Privelege (awsome!!!) - and Amnesia (wicked!!!) - i´d normally go for 2 vip arrangments every time im there, as i dont like being in the middle of a huge crowd, i feel like im suffucated! better to drink and dance in an area more excluded for me..........

Amnesia table

you are right Ibiza girlie! Me too I don't like to be in the middle of a crowd I'm too old (30)! I preferr it more confortable.
Do you know how to book a table for Amnesia? I've never booked a table there before.

Ciao

I've been in VIP @ Pacha, Amnesia and Privilege. It's great to have that getaway to relax and have a drink (not saying that the floor isn't fun). I've never set up the table reservations so I was hoping someone out there has the numbers or can get connected. Can anyone help?

Markel, Amnesia is a great place to be VIP.....Dunno how my dj friends managed to get us Madonnas seats, but believe me it was expensive! around 200 Euro for a bottle of awful whitewine (i dont drink hard liquere) - and 300 Euros for a bt. of Vodka etc.

Ill ask him.......p.m you back.

I think VIP should be done at least once just for the memories. The prices are steep but you'll always remember being in Pacha/Amnesia chillin with your people and a bottle. I agree, the main dancefloor is wilder and more energetic but having a table is cool as well for a special night out.

Re: Amnesia table

>you are right Ibiza girlie! Me too I don't like to be in the middle of a crowd I'm too old (30)! I preferr it more confortable.

come on Markel...30 is not too old ;)

yeah me too, sometimes its fun to go down, have a look and then retreat to the area where you can sit for yourself and look at the crowd 8)

Pooley said:
Must admit though, it is a bit if a buzz walking past the que and everone looking at you,
but thats about it!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sDSCF1163.JPG

(pacha)

premile said:
I think VIP should be done at least once just for the memories. The prices are steep but you'll always remember being in Pacha/Amnesia chillin with your people and a bottle. I agree, the main dancefloor is wilder and more energetic but having a table is cool as well for a special night out.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Um? Sorry 2 maybe sound like a bitch.... BUT? How is a VIP room a VIP room when you can pay the RIGHT AMOUNT OF MONEY 2 get in there?
Doesn't that kinda defeat the whole purpose of the VIP room in the first place? I am confused :confused:

Must say though the foto of that VIP balcony room thingy looks hella 8) cause you could still feel like part of "the party" but with heaps more room to dance.... :twisted:

I think discoplayer's new dancing area is where that chick is standing :D
Now i just got to find somone to PAY for me 2 get up there... :lol: :lol:

Why would you want to go in the v.i.p. section? Apart from less queueing for the loos it's mainly so people can show off ! Get your butts on the dance floor and be part of it rather than pretending you're something you're not.

*Saffy* said:
Why would you want to go in the v.i.p. section? Apart from less queueing for the loos it's mainly so people can show off ! Get your butts on the dance floor and be part of it rather than pretending you're something you're not.

If someone gave me free entry I might consider it, but I'm not paying 100's of £'s to sit in an area with loads of other people who've paid as well :confused:

In Pacha its not even an area, just a roped off bit. :confused:

I see now that I'm a very lucky girl 8) ... I always have had access to all the VIP ares of all the discos in Ibiza, without paying anywhere :!: , just talking and having fun with the people and the workers. :p
But at last... I always have returned to the dancefloor, to feel the vibe with everybody... the real party is down there 8) 8) ... really.
VIP areas are in my opinion always bored :confused: , and the tables full of millionare people who pays two or three wonderful women to sit with them :rolleyes: , with a bottle of cava in the middle of the table.

Back