VIP reservations

My experience of VIP rooms is that they're generally pretty over-rated. (I make my living as a journalist so I've blagged my way into a few 8) ) The only time I've really appreciated my VIP pass was at Amnesia last summer when the dancefloor was so rammed that I needed to get a breather now and then. The VIP room I really don't understand is at Eden where it's got double glazing so you can't hear the music on the dancefloor. (They have a little stereo playing chillout compilations.)

nickclayton said:
The only time I've really appreciated my VIP pass was at Amnesia last summer when the dancefloor was so rammed that I needed to get a breather now and then.

7th august!- The Oakey, PVD, Tiesto /essential mix at Cream@amnesia!

I went the vip to try and chill -that was RAMMED as anything!

Bloody Amnesia and their cramming! :evil:

wow... & there i was editing my initial post because i didnt wanna tell you guys what i REALLY thought of VIP rooms... ;)

funny thread... :lol:

The vip room at Eden is really flash and strangely they have a double bed sitting in there too in a very playboy mansion sort of way but I agree with the comment above about it being cut off from all the action in the main room. We felt like we had missed the whole night in a way by staying in there for a while. Gotta say though the vip at amnesia is awesome and it is great getting away from the usual over crowding down below for a while. Oh and there is no better sight in the world than seeing the dry ice machine going off from above.

kn1980 said:
Oh and there is no better sight in the world than seeing the dry ice machine going off from above.

Agreed- but dont u just wanna jump into it all instead of watching it sometimes :p

Back