vip balcony pass amnesia

We had the VIP balcony passes but both of us took the risk and wore 3/4 lengths. We were denied access. Weren't too bothered. What did annoy me though was the amount of people I could see on the balcony wearing shorts and 3/4 lengths. Obviously if your face fits etc...

partly that, and partly who you know...

We had free Balcony VIP passes from cream closing and to be honest it was a total saviour!

The place was so rammed that you couldnt move so we spent most of our times upstairs enjoying dancing in relative comfort!

I will be doing the same next year anyway!

F.

We had free Balcony VIP passes from cream closing and to be honest it was a total saviour!

The place was so rammed that you couldnt move so we spent most of our times upstairs enjoying dancing in relative comfort!

I will be doing the same next year anyway!

F.

Hey Evo Fraz, where was the VIP balcony in Amnesia and what did you have to show to gain access?
Like I said we were not given anything on the door to get us access to any VIP balcony. The only balcony we found was open to all.
Admittidly we did spend all night in the Glass House (back room) as the main room looked rammed. Although the Glass House rocked to the sounds The Swede's :)

I have done some work for Cream in the past so just called in a favour!

When we went in we got our hands stamped with the smallest logo I have ever seen! Just show that to the two bouncers who were guarding the velvet ropes at the stairs just behind and to the left (if your facing it) of the DJ box in the Terrace and its job done. You can then pick from standing in the terrace balcony which has a cracking view - or the main room - where the view is limited to be honest! Especially once the paid for VIP's all arive.

For something like cream closing it was great - cos it was so rammed it really helped to get out the crowd. But for a normal night I would have spent most of my time downstairs in the main room under the ice cannon for the atmosphere!

F.

I was also at the Cream closing and got upstairs by slipping the bouncer a 20 Euro note - didnt think it would work but it did!

Had 3/4 length shorts on as well.

I hate that bloody balcony! The terrace was sooo much nicer before that bloody pointless VIP addition...it seemed bigger somehow.

A little detail; the drink prices are 2-3 euros more than the main room or terrace.
Never had a problem going up there and never heard of vip pass.

a little help

rite so am i rite here? by paying 25 euro extra than a normal ticket (a website mentioned would be a big help) then i can go from mainroom dancefloor to the little balcony where the dancers n stuff are as and when i feel like it?!:eek:

rite so am i rite here? by paying 25 euro extra than a normal ticket (a website mentioned would be a big help) then i can go from mainroom dancefloor to the little balcony where the dancers n stuff are as and when i feel like it?!:eek:

no, you can't get to where the dancers are. that is AAA only.

the VIP packages get you entry to the upstairs, but it is the back of the upstairs if that makes sense. there are layers of VIP as you get nearer to the edge of the action. and then there is of course the DJ box area, the changing rooms for the dancers, etc, etc, which are AAA only.

it is great fun up there.

the VIP packages get you entry to the upstairs, but it is the back of the upstairs if that makes sense. there are layers of VIP as you get nearer to the edge of the action. and then there is of course the DJ box area, the changing rooms for the dancers, etc, etc, which are AAA only.

I take it this is in the main room?

We had VIP tix last year and couldn't find the VIP area. None of the staff knew where we were to go either and that includes the door staff!!

We had VIP tix last year and couldn't find the VIP area. None of the staff knew where we were to go either and that includes the door staff!!

Yeah too true there are cordoned off vip areas within the vip.. I think the one on clubtix.co.uk @ 250 euros that gives u a table gets u everywhere though.

And a vodka lemon will set you back 17euro, bottle of san miguel 15, bottle of Smirnoff 180:spank:... u get my drift...

when i was in the v.i.p and looking down on the main room going crazy i wanted to be down there and wondered if it was all worth it...

AAA = P Diddy? Sad sad sad. The Pacha girls are so much sexier, and more easily accessible. :p And I know the feeling of being stuck away from the action, even if you're in a VIP section. It's terrible!

the main VIP area is easy to find. it is accessed through near the back of the terrace, behind the toilets almost opposite the entrance.

i'm surprised nobody knew where it was cos it's obvious.

AAA = P Diddy? Sad sad sad. The Pacha girls are so much sexier, and more easily accessible. :p And I know the feeling of being stuck away from the action, even if you're in a VIP section. It's terrible!

most of the people in the AAA aren't really bothered about being in the middle of the action.

they are either just friends of the DJs/promoters and not really bothered about being in the middle of it all or maybe just people who have finished working and in that way, the VIP is often just like a local pub, with people having a drink with friends at the end of a night.

the VIP is often just like a local pub, with people having a drink with friends at the end of a night.

Amnesia VIP price list

price.jpg

Hmm my local doesn't sell 1100 euro bottles of Cristal... does yours? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
most of the people in the AAA aren't really bothered about being in the middle of the action.

they are either just friends of the DJs/promoters and not really bothered about being in the middle of it all or maybe just people who have finished working and in that way, the VIP is often just like a local pub, with people having a drink with friends at the end of a night.

That's totally my idea of VIP.

haha, point taken. i was taking in terms of the clientele and their attitude. seriously, that's what its like for many up there...

Yeah I know dude :) Well if you've got it flaunt it as they say.. I wish I could spend 200 euro on a bottle of Baileys and think nothing of it! haha

Back