vip balcony pass amnesia

dublinguy

hi have been searching for vip tickets and there is a place on the net mentioned on here in a few posts that do vip balcony passes for amnesia for €25 more than a normal ticket has anybody any experience with this,and do you genuinely get a pass for the balcony ?

never heard of this to be honest. amnesia vip is normally quite strict. you could try contacting them direct via their website?

Rang Amnesia They Didnt Know About It,the Ticket Place Said That They Dont Deal With Amnesia They Deal With Cream And Thats How They Can Sell Them,rang Cream And They Verifeid That It Was Legit ? ? ? Hopefully It Is Really Looking Forward To Cream With A Bit Of Room To Breathe

Yes I Have My Tickets For Vip Balcony Access Which It States On The Ticket Everything Will Be Fine Its Exclusive To Clubtix

got my balcony pass for closing also,looking forward to it!!! be nice to dance to the best music on the island and now be crammed on the main dance floor!

Make sure to remember to wear long pants!

my party and I arrived in cargo shorts, and were denied access to the balcony (that we paid and extra 35 euros for) because we weren't wearing pants ... nice

Make sure to remember to wear long pants!

my party and I arrived in cargo shorts, and were denied access to the balcony (that we paid and extra 35 euros for) because we weren't wearing pants ... nice

Thanks for the heads up. I might well have gone with 3/4 length trousers on.

good stuff ill tell the lads that, what bout girls shorts?

I'm not exactly sure, although, they didn't give my girlfriend her pass either, but I don't know if that was due to her being dressed "down" as well, or just because he didn't think she'd want to go by herself.

like anything in the world of clubs......there are no hard and fast rules that can you strictly apply in every case. much of the criteria depend on how the bouncer is feeling at that particular moment, how busy the VIP is, what first impression you give off.

amnesia do roll out the "only trousers and shoes" policy for the VIP but i've regularly been in wearing 3/4s and flip flops.

if you get a chance to access amnesia's VIP, then do it cos it the most spectacular on the island and not just like being part of the same room except behind a rope.....like pacha or space.

I got these tickets too. Like the idea of getting a bit of a breather when it just gets too busy. I get claustrophobic in clubs sometimes if I'm jammed in between people for hours.

(even though I despise the VIP culture and everything about it):lol:

How did other people get on with these V.I.P balcony passes?.
We arrived at the Cream Closing party and the door staff did not know of any V.I.P balcony. We spoke tio the bar staff aswell and they had no idea.
The only V.I.P area we could see was one where you have a minimal 500 euro spend, which was empty. :cry:

i got mine from clubtix.co.uk ...really wasn´t worth it to me,i spent a total of like 20mins on the balcony..took girls up i was trying to pick up lol...had a nice little connection here,got us VIP to amnesia the 5 nights we went,so really didn´t need to buy the pass afterall

amnesia do roll out the "only trousers and shoes" policy for the VIP but i've regularly been in wearing 3/4s and flip flops.

Yep - we were on for VIP im sure of it for Cocoon closing, guy running the door knew us by name as on Sven Vaths managers list (is that called a clang?!) - however looked me up (3/4 lengths, trainers, Tshirt) & said 'it will have to be the guest list' grrrrr!:spank:

It did look great up there.

We had the VIP balcony passes but both of us took the risk and wore 3/4 lengths. We were denied access. Weren't too bothered. What did annoy me though was the amount of people I could see on the balcony wearing shorts and 3/4 lengths. Obviously if your face fits etc...

Back