VIP at Privelege or Amnesia

P

pacha4life

People...how can i get this at some of the big nights....do i have to buy couple of bottles..which i really don't mind..but please let me know :)

cheers

I don´t know if we think about the same thing, I´d just like to know what you need to get in VIP room...

you get your hand stamped for the vip when you go in the door (well in amnesia you do anyway) and i presume its down to who's guest list your on. a promotor put us down last year and we got the vip treatment but the people behind us just got the regular stamp.

not much up there anyway. a bunch of supposed ''vip's'' and you end up paying double the price for your drink!!

you have to blag

try blagging or finding the head hocho the person incharge.
of the flyer people,,, as these guys vip trips....

I am not really keen on going there, I was just wondering as I always thought that it was difficult to get inside.

eivissafan said:
You have to book a table there and it will be no problem!

so i just call them and book a table and maybe have to buy couple of bottles of expensive liquor right......

nik

Lissa said:
not much up there anyway. a bunch of supposed ''vip's'' and you end up paying double the price for your drink!!

I agree; the vibe in Amnesia VIP wasn't as energetic as the main dance floor -- but it's great for the view. The drink prices were the same and the bottles started around 200 Euro for wine. I prefer getting down & dirty on the main floor where everyone is just wilding out and not as self conscious as "vip". Hands down the best VIP I was ever fortunate enough to get in was Pacha -- but hey you can't top Pacha!

premile said:
Lissa said:

I agree; the vibe in Amnesia VIP wasn't as energetic as the main dance floor -- but it's great for the view. The drink prices were the same and the bottles started around 200 Euro for wine. I prefer getting down & dirty on the main floor where everyone is just wilding out and not as self conscious as "vip". Hands down the best VIP I was ever fortunate enough to get in was Pacha -- but hey you can't top Pacha!

it was good for the view, especially looking over the main room when its packed!!

menu.jpg

original_VIP.jpg

Back