VIP at Privelege or Amnesia

P

pacha4life

People...how can i get this at some of the big nights....do i have to buy couple of bottles..which i really don't mind..but please let me know :)

cheers

Anna

I don´t know if we think about the same thing, I´d just like to know what you need to get in VIP room...

L

Lissa

you get your hand stamped for the vip when you go in the door (well in amnesia you do anyway) and i presume its down to who's guest list your on. a promotor put us down last year and we got the vip treatment but the people behind us just got the regular stamp.

not much up there anyway. a bunch of supposed ''vip's'' and you end up paying double the price for your drink!!

K

ksixty9

you have to blag

try blagging or finding the head hocho the person incharge.
of the flyer people,,, as these guys vip trips....

Anna

I am not really keen on going there, I was just wondering as I always thought that it was difficult to get inside.

P

pacha4life

eivissafan said:
You have to book a table there and it will be no problem!

so i just call them and book a table and maybe have to buy couple of bottles of expensive liquor right......

nik

premile

Lissa said:
not much up there anyway. a bunch of supposed ''vip's'' and you end up paying double the price for your drink!!

I agree; the vibe in Amnesia VIP wasn't as energetic as the main dance floor -- but it's great for the view. The drink prices were the same and the bottles started around 200 Euro for wine. I prefer getting down & dirty on the main floor where everyone is just wilding out and not as self conscious as "vip". Hands down the best VIP I was ever fortunate enough to get in was Pacha -- but hey you can't top Pacha!

L

Lissa

premile said:
Lissa said:

I agree; the vibe in Amnesia VIP wasn't as energetic as the main dance floor -- but it's great for the view. The drink prices were the same and the bottles started around 200 Euro for wine. I prefer getting down & dirty on the main floor where everyone is just wilding out and not as self conscious as "vip". Hands down the best VIP I was ever fortunate enough to get in was Pacha -- but hey you can't top Pacha!

it was good for the view, especially looking over the main room when its packed!!

Anna

menu.jpg

original_VIP.jpg