VIP at Hi, worth it?

So, worth it?

Is Hï VIP worth it was the question? So as I’ve said on multiple occasions, up until last Sunday my only experience of Hï was for Afterlife. We all know the issues a lot of people have with that marriage, so I won’t discuss anymore.

However, Glitterbox at Hï works in my opinion.

I’m personally not a fan of VIP / tables in clubs. I’d much prefer to go for a nice meal before and then just hit the dancefloor.

However, many people love it, so each to their own. And Hï is good for it if you’re into bling, glass tables, fake crystals in champagne buckets, and being surrounded by lots of women with lip implants. This is Hï’s market, and they do it well. It’s a EuroTrash and Americans dream come true.

I was at a Hï table for a few hours with some old work colleagues. I only planned to stay for a few hours. We were in Zone D which was towards the upper centre of the club.

You have access to a large area, can obviously go down both sides of the stairs to the toilets etc, and you have the outdoor balcony at the back.

Personally, I can’t go on the balcony as I have too many memories of what it was as the Premier Etage when Space was open. But people who have never been to Space think it’s amazing.

Hï is good for it if you’re into bling, glass tables, fake crystals in champagne buckets, and being surrounded by lots of women with lip implants. This is Hï’s market, and they do it well. It’s a EuroTrash and Americans dream come true.
[/QUOTE]
?

Just sneak in minatures oops

I’ve done this for years in Ibiza and it’s still working a treat ?.

On another note, People were giving out shots of tequila into the crowd in Hi on Thursday.

Not sure if it was rich people from the VIP booth or this was arranged by Hi it’s self. Either way I’ve never been given anything free in a club in Ibiza in my 8 years of going!

To be fair, the narcs stopped working for me last night. Might have enjoyed it more in a better frame of mind and had the music been more to my taste. Plus some of our group had their narcs discovered and seized at the door.

One of the girls had a pill taken from her bra. One of the guy's tried to smuggle a load of pills and coke in in a medicine bottle. ?? Was never going to work, especially as he was already as high as pterodactyl's tits. At least they just confiscate rather than call the police!

I thought it was pretty easy! No different to Amnesia or Privilege on this trip. I remember DC10 searched me a few year back though...

Back