VIP at Hi, worth it?

DH800

Hi all, I was wondering whether anyone can advise on the VIP area at Hi. From the looks of it, the "cheap" tables are quite far from the stage. Do people move between the various areas and dance at the A area nearer the stage or would you end up on the main floor? How is the smoking and toilet situation for non VIPs? Any other benefits? Thanks!

I'd say it's never worth it - unless you really need to sit down. However with Hi and the layout of the Theatre I can see how it might be enjoyable if money is no issue. I presume there are toilets by the stairs to get up there, I'm pretty sure there used to be at Space when it was the Red Room or whatever it was

Hi all, I was wondering whether anyone can advise on the VIP area at Hi. From the looks of it, the "cheap" tables are quite far from the stage. Do people move between the various areas and dance at the A area nearer the stage or would you end up on the main floor? How is the smoking and toilet situation for non VIPs? Any other benefits? Thanks!

As it happens, I have been invited to a table at Hi next Sunday for a few drinks (Glitterbox). Obviously I am not usually a table man, but I'm not paying so will give it a go for a few hours. I'll only be there midnight to 3am before Solomun at Pacha, so should be able to have a good look around and report back.

Is Hi worth it? ;)

62caca9e97d4fd9143f05d6cea44c768f3188a05f0cee46cdd3e14510c39c3ae.jpg

:lol:

You can walk down to a separate dancing area right near the stage; you can walk around freely and there are numerous entry / exit points allowing to get up / downstairs more easily than fighting through the dance floor.

Separate individual cubicle toilets at the top of the whole thing, I think 6-8 of them.

I love a private toilet! So annoying in space used to be asked for 2e to pay for some roll ffs.

Do Hi still have attendees?

As it happens, I have been invited to a table at Hi next Sunday for a few drinks (Glitterbox). Obviously I am not usually a table man, but I'm not paying so will give it a go for a few hours. I'll only be there midnight to 3am before Solomun at Pacha, so should be able to have a good look around and report back.
So, worth it?

Back