Villa Security, Private Parties & Police?

... ok to play it quite loud ... clearly the neigbours are of a different opinion though ...
nx40ev.jpg
i would say this is only fair from the neighbours.

imagine you live in a house next to a "party"villa and every other week a new bunch
of clowns is moving in who think they can do whatever they want in "their" villa ?!

some blokes i know had a villa last month ... neighbours asked them to turn
the music down ... they didn´t do it ...
neighbours cut them off from WATER and ELECTRICITY for the last 2 days :lol: :lol:

i would say this is only fair from the neighbours.

imagine you live in a house next to a "party"villa and every other week a new bunch
of clowns is moving in who think they can do whatever they want in "their" villa ?!
I don't think he was disputing that it was fair (notice that they started playing the music inside).

His point was just that the villa owner had initially told them it'd be ok, which it obviously wasn't.

I don't think he was disputing that it was fair ....

... and i didn´t say that i think he was disputing whatthe****ever :)

His point was just that the villa owner had initially told them it'd be ok,
which it obviously wasn't.
many villa-owners tell a lot of tales if the day is long ...
last year when we were robbed in the na xamena-villa the owner of our other villa
(cala jondal, on the hill above tropicana) told us that nothing ever happened
there before because we wondered why every door etc was secured 2 or 3 times !

next day a neighbour told us to watch out because "our" house was already broken in
2(!) times last year ... so i give a F what some villa-owners say ...
... they tell you what you want to hear (not all, but some)
as long as you give them their money in CASH :)))

... and i didn´t say that i think he was disputing whatthe****ever :)

many villa-owners tell a lot of tales if the day is long ...
last year when we were robbed in the na xamena-villa the owner of our other villa
(cala jondal, on the hill above tropicana) told us that nothing ever happened
there before because we wondered why every door etc was secured 2 or 3 times !

next day a neighbour told us to watch out because "our" house was already broken in
2(!) times last year ... so i give a F what some villa-owners say ...
... they tell you what you want to hear (not all, but some)
as long as you give them their money in CASH :)))

Our villa got broken into (crowbar used to prise open the back shutter cage type thing and then the slidey door). Everything taken (my entire Samsonite suitcase since it was locked and I guess also expensive), laptop, all my photos from the first 12 days gone, the decks we rented CDJ 1000 Mk3s + the Pioneer DJM 600 Mixer and it turns out the rental guy didn't have insurance.

Passport was in the suitcase, missed my flight as a result, 86 Euros for a replacement passport, 330 Euros for a new flight, 40 Euros for a boarding pass with Ryanair and I was the only one that lost the passport so would have been stuck in Ibiza on my own.

Thank god I ran into some old friends at Zoo and one of the girls had lost her passport striaght after she got through customs so I went to the embassy with her yesterday straight after Cocoon (left at 7.30 so we were all a real state). Took some horrific passport photos spent forever in the British Consulate and eventually found a flight back later that night. They were staying at the Garbi so the day really wasn't as bad as it would have been if I hadn't met them, had some nice breakfast and a good lunch + chilled in the place with loads of sofas.

I'll write a proper and more comprehensive review soon, I still had one of the best holidays ever, made it to 3 Cocoon's and will probably go back for some of the closing parties if I get a new passport sorted in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
... was quite surprised by the number of people
that seem to have their villas broken into ...
... if we're careful (keep valuables hidden + lock all doors + windows)
are we likely to be ok? ...

Our villa got broken into ...
... Everything taken ...

WTF ?
a few weeks ago you asked about villa security and now your villa got robbed ??
that´s unbelievable - were you asleep inside the house when they came ?
lucky you that you met some friends and got help.

what sucks most badly (in the long run) is probably that these bastards
took all your holiday-pics !

m8 - don´t say i didn´t warn you :lol: (sorry 4 laughing):
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1291009&postcount=5

haha nice, the thing is it happened on the night of space's birthday (the only night we were all out). on this forum that evening i wrote we were at calle del pujol and also inquired about the space birthday set times.. from this forum people could have gleaned that at least some of us would be out + roughly where we were + that we had decks + internet access (a laptop). i don't really think the thieves looked on this site but you never know, although my friends camera went missing the previous day, he had it on the balcony and then we spent forever the next day looking for it but it was nowhere. we assumed someone had randomly moved it but now i think it was the thieves scoping the place out and seeing if we were in, they must've seen it and thought why not. if only we'd read more into it vanishing.

so ironic we got robbed though as i've found it's really not that common. luckily i can claim most things back but the money i spent as a result of it was insane. you're right though the biggest loss was all the photos, fliers (although i can find a lot of them online) + memories i'd put on my laptop, and the fact that some of the girls were quite shaken up and got early flights home and everyone's mood was really down. luckily i met this anglo russian girl who i hadn't seen in years and her italian mates so i just went out with them and had an awesome time while everyone else was depressed at the villa or going drinking in San An (no thanks!).

also we were filmed on DanceTrippin.tv @ Meganite (which was free entry as well as supposedly numbers were down, although it was busy that night!) i love that site never thought i'd see it getting filmed so at least there might be some footage of us and a night we were at on there.

oh and surprise surprise the guardia civil were useless. i got an idea of how frustrating and infuriating it must be to live in a country without a proper police force + justice system; eg some of the corrupt eastern european states or russia.. they just laughed when my friend said we were robbed and then pretended not to understand english. gave us some crappy dated forms to fill out and basically told us to do one.

edit; i cannot beleive the deck guy runs a hire company and wasn't insured, that's insane to rent out top of the range equipment at a relatively modest price sans insurance. he kept coming round trying to get us to pay or claim it on insurance when everyone was sooo tired and dead and shocked. luckily after a couple of days my mates mum who is a partner at a top law firm spoke to him and after that he stopped coming around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back