V festival weather!

madwhitegiant

Festival weather forecast – five days to go
84_Vfestchelm_L190806.jpg
The V Festival kicks off in Chelmsford and Stafford on Saturday (August 16) – and weather prediction service Metcheck.com is giving its verdict on whether it will be rain or shine at the two sites.

The service predicts that the weather will be cloudy but rain free on Saturday morning in Chelmsford, but rain will begin to fall from 1pm (BST). However, the weather should clear up by 7pm. Temperatures are predicted to peak at 17 degrees Celsius during the day.

On Sunday (August 17) the Chelmsford site should be rain-free until around 4pm, when moderate showers will begin to fall and continue into the evening. Temperatures should peak at 20 degrees Celsius.

Over on the Staffordshire site rain is predicted to fall on Saturday morning, but it should clear up by the afternoon and remain dry throughout the evening. Temperatures should peak at 15 degrees Celsius.

The weather is set to improve on Sunday, with Metcheck predicting a dry day and evening. It may be cloudy, with temperatures peaking at 18 degrees Celsius.

Keep checking NME.COM for more V Festival news as the week goes

Yep but out of my hands so it is a case of just having to get on with it! Nothing a few watered down pints in a plastic wobbly cup won't cure!

Im determined to have a mud bath - if you cant beat it, join it! :lol:
Well excited.

That's the spirit soldier!

Look out for The Nextmen on Sunday in the Strongbow rooms, well worth a look and also The Whip but going to clash with Verve/Charlatans/Chemical Bros etc!

That's the spirit soldier!

Look out for The Nextmen on Sunday in the Strongbow rooms, well worth a look and also The Whip but going to clash with Verve/Charlatans/Chemical Bros etc!

I have the line up clash and map thing at work if you wanted it I could PM it to you or something? Or I can try post the links on here....give me a moment!

Im not letting the poxy English weather ruin my V! 8)

They've swapped the stages round for this year looks stupid when i drove past today:confused:

I have the map, the 2 campsites are right on top of each other. No blue this year either. The arena looks tiny compared to the space for the campsites.

And each campsite now has a Quiet Zone?!?! :eek:

ahh the famous Ashcroft vs McCabe relationship :lol:

Yep. Can't live with each other can't live without!!

Apparently they weren't going to play as McCabe cut his finger but someone informed them of a new invention called the plaster and everything is rosey again.

Yep. Can't live with each other can't live without!!

Apparently they weren't going to play as McCabe cut his finger but someone informed them of a new invention called the plaster and everything is rosey again.

wasnt it a similar story prior to V98??

Essex boys need their sleep you know!!!

When you say swapped do you mean the main 2 stages have just been literally swapped??

No but they all look closer together, have a look on that map I sent you. The actual arena looks small when I always think of it as big.

Back