Useful forum function: "ignore"

It’s my turn atm isn’t it ?

and with that, he was gone!

Some of them register here just to promote their music, never post anything else and even have the cheek to post every new mix as individual threads instead of putting them all together in one thread.

yep, I imagine it's a bit of a nuisance. classic hit'n'run spammers although I'd say it used to be even worse when events promos took over forums pretending to be normal punters

FWIW I've massively cut back on the music I post on here. I don't see the point in filling the board with links nobody clicks on. I stuck a lot of music in the balearic thread over 2/3 years but it just died a death. I'm on all the usual channels if anyone's really that arsed.

What might be more useful on here though is a thread for emerging producers/DJs/singers/bands to share stuff they themselves have done lest any talent spotters from IBZ are looking for the next big thing? Might be good for SPL marketing-wise to push in that direction?

What might be more useful on here though is a thread for emerging producers/DJs/singers/bands to share stuff they themselves have done lest any talent spotters from IBZ are looking for the next big thing? Might be good for SPL marketing-wise to push in that direction?
That's a great idea..?
@diver is having a tough time at the moment ?

I don't understand how people I have blocked can still like my comments ?
It works the other way around afaik. You can't see theirs (well yellow box saying ignored, click to show). That is if ignore is same as blocked? ?‍♂️

Anyhow thought you unblocked me ? lol

It works the other way around afaik. You can't see theirs (well yellow box saying ignored, click to show). That is if ignore is same as blocked? ?‍♂️

Anyhow thought you unblocked me ? lol
I was only joking.. think we need a vest change again.. something festive ☃️

Time to bump into this one as these last days I've seen various forum members complaing about what others post. Well, now you know what to do...

Back