Useful forum function: "ignore"

Deleted. Any other thread that should be removed mention it here.
Could the music thread be tidied up a bit??There's old pinned posts that don't really need to be pinned like 2018 playlist and covid livestreams.
And maybe a sub section for people posting their own mixes?? As they can clog up the thread and move some good posts way down.

I know what you mean about people posting their own mixes. Some of them register here just to promote their music, never post anything else and even have the cheek to post every new mix as individual threads instead of putting them all together in one thread. You would't believe the amount of hours I spent the last years merging threads and sending pm's to ask them to please stop bombarding us with all their new threads, most of the time ignoring me. Such a waste of time, which led to various of them being banned. And more that will be banned.

Regarding tiding it up, we'll have a look...

I know what you mean about people posting their own mixes. Some of them register here just to promote their music, never post anything else and even have the cheek to post every new mix as individual threads instead of putting them all together in one thread. You would't believe the amount of hours I spent the last years merging threads and sending pm's to ask them to please stop bombarding us with all their new threads, most of the time ignoring me. Such a waste of time, which led to various of them being banned. And more that will be banned.

Aye I'm sure it's very tedious stuff at times keeping threads in check, and for liitle thanks.

Well thank you and the other mods for running the forum for us ??

I just assumed you were a bot...

tumblr_nxyqw0ALzO1qbkq9bo1_500.gif

Back