Underground 2018

According to resident advisor it’s 20€ tonight but includes a free drink

I've never paid at the underground. Get there early and chill out in the outside bar. Even when not busy people who go always fill up tne dancelfoor and pretty much stay there all night as music lovers. It has such a nice vibe bar the one Tini night i went to which weirdly attracted a towie crowd haha. Maybe they got lost.

Edit - I don't use social media but I think you can put your name down via their Facebook page for guestlist

I've never paid at the underground. Get there early and chill out in the outside bar. Even when not busy people who go always fill up tne dancelfoor and pretty much stay there all night as music lovers. It has such a nice vibe bar the one Tini night i went to which weirdly attracted a towie crowd haha. Maybe they got lost.

Edit - I don't use social media but I think you can put your name down via their Facebook page for guestlist

Ahh dammit looks like I missed the guestlist by half an hour or so :( I think it’s probably heart I’m going to head to though anyway. Thanks though!

Make sure you do UG next time you are on the island. I recommend rhadoo in the height of the season. Tini is always busy but I'm not overly keen on her

Missus just sent me an Instagram post that said 'very interesting visit today. Complete overhaul of the infamous club, Underground, looking forward to this.'

Edit - overhaul planned for next year. I do hope this is not the end of an 'underground' Underground.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I love Underground it is a bit hit and miss whether people show up and make a party. Still usually pop in at least once when im over.

As much as I love Underground it is a bit hit and miss whether people show up and make a party. Still usually pop in at least once when im over.

Yep agree but even when quiet I have had some very good night's in there as music has been spot on. I've noticed Tini nights are usually the busiest which is a shame as the least 'underground'.

Yep the overhaul comment is a bit uh oh but if they are only getting 10 people roll up then something has to be done

Want to try this place during my September trip... What are the most recommended nights? Musically, I suspect I'll get on with anything they play there.. but I need to know more in terms of it not being dead or overcrowded.

This is on my list to try out but..Think that’s the trouble with Ibiza. When going for a short time you don’t want to take a risk and rock up to an empty venue.

Get on their FB page. You can guarantee some of the nights will have a decent turn out. Tini, Soundorom, the Eastern European guys like Rhadoo etc plenty of decent people playing all Summer. No way will those nights be dead.

Having said that I've still not been!

Get on their FB page. You can guarantee some of the nights will have a decent turn out. Tini, Soundorom, the Eastern European guys like Rhadoo etc plenty of decent people playing all Summer. No way will those nights be dead.

Having said that I've still not been!

Already on their FB. Would be nice to be kept up to date with ppl's experiences as season progresses.

I really like the venue and naturally empathise with the underground ethos and guerilla mktg strategy, probably on a very limited budget but that said, I think they could carve a niche for themselves offering something different to the rest ie a no tech/techno policy. If they're pulling passing trade en route elsewhere then why not treat it as a warm up venue and therefore embrace a slower, chuggier electronic sound or more eclectic music policies. Commercially risky perhaps but I know plenty of folk into my music who are not currently getting catered for in IBZ (except occasionally Pikes) whereas I often see someone like Rhadoo listed who I respect but doesn't exactly get my tail wagging...

I really like the venue and naturally empathise with the underground ethos and guerilla mktg strategy, probably on a very limited budget but that said, I think they could carve a niche for themselves offering something different to the rest ie a no tech/techno policy. If they're pulling passing trade en route elsewhere then why not treat it as a warm up venue and therefore embrace a slower, chuggier electronic sound or more eclectic music policies. Commercially risky perhaps but I know plenty of folk into my music who are not currently getting catered for in IBZ (except occasionally Pikes) whereas I often see someone like Rhadoo listed who I respect but doesn't exactly get my tail wagging...
Sorry I don't tend to agree with this. Underground is known as a venue for minimal music and I assume most of their attendees know this. I know an awful lot of people who go simply to hear minimal, which is very hard to find elsewhere on the island and I think they would be silly to deviate from that.

I cant imagine the passing trade is that much considering you wouldn't even know the venue was there without actuall knowing about it. In terms of nights simply put Tini will always attract the bigger crowd but also the less clued up crowd while Rhadoo may not get as busy but you will deffinitly get a more purist crowd and a better vibe as a result.

Would recommended this venue to anyone who like minimal or just wants a night that's a little different to most Ibiza clubs.

I'm just saying they should shake things up and have more varied music to cater to more people. Or maybe run different themes through the week to keep everybody happy, much like say Dalias do, catering for minority interests. Of course, this is very subjective, but it just feels like a terrific waste to go to such a fine venue and only hear that one-dimensional Romanian stuff (talking of which, there are some other Romanians I know Khidja who I think are way better)

They should brand each night and put billboards around the island so everybody knows what's going on :lol:

In all seriousness though, I've never got the tINI hype. Gave her loadsa chances, and she's always bored me. Can tell she's a Loco Dice protege :lol:

Back