Underground 2018

To be honest you never know with the underground. I have been there with 40 other people all night but still had a really good night as all 40 were proper music lovers. Einzelkind is a good DJ so could pull in a decent crowd. Minimal house/techno with soul is how I would explain it

A recent track :

He has made a record with villalobos to give you an example of his quality in the scene. I would deffo go if i were there. Here's a DJ set from him :

The music there is pretty much always spot on. They know their stuff. Not so keen on the tini nights myself as find her a bit obvious with the music she plays and the choice of guests.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest you never know with the underground. I have been there with 40 other people all night but still had a really good night as all 40 were proper music lovers. Einzelkind is a good DJ so could pull in a decent crowd. Minimal house/techno with soul is how I would explain it

A recent track :

He has made a record with villalobos to give you an example of his quality in the scene. I would deffo go if i were there. Here's a DJ set from him :

The music there is pretty much always spot on. They know their stuff. Not so keen on the tini nights myself as find her a bit obvious with the music she plays and the choice of guests.

Sorry forgot to reply last week. Thanks for this. Didn’t end up bothering with Underground...was fairly spent after being on the sesh since arrival at Pikes at lunchtime, so just stayed put there after Freddies.

Is there something on here tonight? If I went what should I expect? I’m just looking for something a bit different and a decent crowd :)

Barac is ace. The underground when on form is one of the best crowds on the island.

I was meant to be there tonight but something cropped up so missus went to ibiza by herself. Hopefully will make a barac night this year

just to point out - I don't expect underground to be crazy busy tonight. I might be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was rather quiet there tonight.

just to point out - I don't expect underground to be crazy busy tonight. I might be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was rather quiet there tonight.
Ok, might give it a miss then - I’m a bit torn with where to go and what to do, feel like a kid in a sweet shop almost :lol:

Back