Underground 2017

McRackin

Super Moderator
// Ibiza Summer 2017 is just around the corner!

As usual we like to celebrate the Springtime with a little toasty warm up session with YOU ;)

ENTRY - 20€ with One Free Drink

17264857_1144801228962734_3902995906325027081_n.jpg

The Summer has arrived. We invite YOU all to our official opening for 2017 season!

We continue for another year to bring you the warmest, most underground environment on the Island. Come celebrate with us as we open the doors to summer!!!

**We have limited free invitation passes, so be quick and find one near you**

20 euro on the door + One free drink!

See you there.
U family x

18447299_1205180096258180_3531908009886796680_n.jpg

The Summer has arrived. We invite YOU all to our official opening for 2017 season!

We continue for another year to bring you the warmest, most underground environment on the Island. Come celebrate with us as we open the doors to summer!!!

**We have limited free invitation passes, so be quick and find one near you**

20 euro on the door + One free drink!

See you there.
U family x

18447299_1205180096258180_3531908009886796680_n.jpg

Do we expect 'special guests' or local residents?

And how much are drinks in here roughly? Normal ish? Or still high?

Wanted to go for a while, this could be my chance

Do we expect 'special guests' or local residents?

And how much are drinks in here roughly? Normal ish? Or still high?

Wanted to go for a while, this could be my chance

normally locals, sometimes the odd guest. but the music is mostly good if you like underground sound...

drinks are cheaper than in the big clubs, but I couldn't tell you how much right now. maybe something like 7€ for a beer and 10€ for a longdrink? I might be a little off, but I think it's around there.

normally locals, sometimes the odd guest. but the music is mostly good if you like underground sound...

drinks are cheaper than in the big clubs, but I couldn't tell you how much right now. maybe something like 7€ for a beer and 10€ for a longdrink? I might be a little off, but I think it's around there.

Just get a taxi here from bossa?

Do most taxi drivers know where it is?

It can be hard to get a taxi from underground when it's finished but I've noticed in the last ear the taxi drivers giving their number outta us. Maybe because we seem like a nice couple they would rather come back for us than some spewy teenagers lol

hi guys, whats the deal with Ibiza Underground? Any idea what weekly residencies are on or any nights between 1st-14th July?

Went to tini and the gang closing last September, great club, much cheaper than the rest. Had tickets for Carl Cox that night, but ended up staying at Underground. Had no problem getting a taxi home.

I was at underground yesterday. Nice club, but it was completely empty - I left at 3am, doubt that it became very packed after that.
8€ hierbas con hielo, 8€ beer, 13€ longdrink

I was at underground yesterday. Nice club, but it was completely empty - I left at 3am, doubt that it became very packed after that.
8€ hierbas con hielo, 8€ beer, 13€ longdrink
How often is it actually busy, I don't mean music on busy but enough people to enjoy the night?

Back