Ultimate day in Ibiza

shoneyman

So, here's a thing!

If you had only one day in Ibiza, how would you fill it? From waking until sleep, what would make your perfect Ibiza day (money no object).

I've only had one holiday in Ibiza, but this would be mine:

Wake at whatever time (probably about 11:00), and go for an hour on the pedalo in the bay with a few beers, just to clear my head (ironically), and work up an appetite.
Hit the Bay Bar for brunch. A few cocktails/beers and a club sandwich, basically chill out for a few hours.
A wee walk around the shops, followed by a milkshake and cocktails at Orange Corner, people watching whilst listening to some tasty tunes.
Back to the hotel for a shower, and a fresh change of clothes.
Walk out to Cafe Mambo for the sunset, then head on to Kanya for a meal/wine and the fire show.
Jump in a taxi over to Ibiza Town, and hit the Rock Bar for a few drinks whilst watching the parades.
Pacha from 00:30 until 03:30 just to get me warmed up.
Tiesto at Privilege from 04:00 until closing time.

Not only the best day in Ibiza, but posibly the best day of my life!

It's going to happen the next time I come over!!

www.flickr.com/photos/30454354@N06/sets/72157607269278221/

Last edited by a moderator:
Pedalo??? Mate, sounds like you could get arrested for that. So I would stay clear of going on one of those haha.. Perfect day? Mmmm, let me think..

It's Sunday. Get up in the villa we have reneted for 12 of us and chill out by the pol and have one of the girls cook breakfast to set us up for the day. Get ready and head to Space and dance in the Sunset terrace.. Stay as long as we are fit then a quick taxi ride over to Hotel Es Vive for some after party fun. After that back to villa, get one of the girls to cook breakfast (if we can eat), shower, dip in the pool then quickly get ready and get over to DC10 and dance on the terrace there until we are ready to drop. Then back to the villa and attempt an after party before being over come by deep deep sleep.. That's more than one day though :)

Not much of a trance man so Tiesto get's a bum steer..

Perfect !

08.00 - Wake up in my suite at Pikes

08:10 - Get ready, whilst listening to Cafe del Mar 2 and having a special cigarette

08.30 - Breakfast at Pikes

09:30 - Sunbathe, chill, smoke and chat

12:00 - Drive through to Ibiza Town, coffee, quiche and croissant at the Croissant Show

13:00 - Sa Trinxa for some super chilling

16:00 - Blue Marlin for a couple of drinks

18:00 - Cap Des Falco for the sunset

21:00 - Il Vaticano for dinner

23:00 - Back to Pikes to change, drinks beside the pool

01:00 - Mambo for drinks

02:30 - Pacha for Release Yourself

07:00 - After party at Wips

08:00 - Continue afterparty at Pikes

12:00 - Itaca for pints of John Smiths Extra Cold and people watching

15:00 - Kasbah for a burger

16:00 - Return to Pikes to chill and fall into a deeeeeep sleeeeeeepppppp!

I will be doing this on Monday!!!

if money really was no object: cos I really couldnt afford the 2-9pm bit every year (done it once for a special occasion)

9am cava sangria and hearty cooked breakfast anywhere overlooking the sea (we havent been out the night before, obviously!)

10am - 2pm sunbathe... with a cooling cocktail from time to time...

2pm - 7pm (till sunset) lunch on a PRIVATE boat (mo better blues) with at least 8 of my best mates, blasting out our favourite tunes...stopping for swimming and sunbathing at all the best coves...

7-9pm moored on above boat just far enough away from cafe del mar to hear our own music, but near enough to c d m to soak up the atmosphere, watch the sunset from prime position with a glass of something very cold...:)

9.30/10pm - drinks at mambo enjoying the free fire entertainers

midnight; taxis to armada at amnesia or tiesto at priviledge for a night of laser kissed trance!

6-7am home with a big wide smile x :lol:

Had mine just the other week:D

Got up around 11 and went for a full english. Went back to the hotel to freshin up then headed down to the harbour to meet my friends who were staying on a 50 ft yacht. Sailed across to Cala Bassa and anchored up 100 meters or so off shore and just chilled catching some rays and diving in the sea.

Went to shore for a bit and all went on the bannana boat - which was an absolute scream, brilliant. Headed back to Mambo for the sunset. Anchored up right outside Mambo and watched the most beautiful sunset ever.

Then went back to the hotel to shower and get ready for a slap up meal at Villa Mercedes. Finsihsed off the night by going down to Sun Sea Bar and Kanya for some drinks, before heading over to Amnesia for Cream to see Eddie and Above and Beyond. O...and it just happend to be my birthday too:D

A special day that I will remember for the rest of my life.

If money was no option...

Well I have to have my chauffeur drive me from my villa in the hills down to the Harbour (in my new aston martin db S of course) where I would get on my 70m yacht, greeted by my staff, P Diddy and Jade Jagger... beers would be flowing, tress would be blazing and beats would be pumping!

After a trip round the island and a day on the boat where of course Masters at Work would be knocking out some souldful vibes on the deck, id have to get dropped off back at the villa to get a top class feed cooked by Jason Atherton from Maze.

After that its time to get ready where there would be copius amounts of a listers (maybe have ben watt back at the villa providing the tunes this time) Id have to go into party mode and then and off to Pacha for a bit of erik morillo.

Then, everybody back to mine for a party until 4pm on Thursday... or something like that.

(Remember, money is no option ;) )
J

I'd hire someone to run to the nearest Tabac (which is always just too far away :lol:) to get my ciggies whenever i run out.

Other than that, I'd be quite happy to plod on as usual. :lol:

(Remember, money is no option ;) )
J

Aye, right enough :oops:

What I actually meant was that you had that much money, you wouldn't be bothered about spending dough getting into 2 (or more) nightclubs in one night.

But this all sounds brilliant though, yachts, Aston Martins, private villas!

Based on this criteria, I may have to revise my perfect day ;)

Aye, right enough :oops:

What I actually meant was that you had that much money, you wouldn't be bothered about spending dough getting into 2 (or more) nightclubs in one night.

But this all sounds brilliant though, yachts, Aston Martins, private villas!

Based on this criteria, I may have to revise my perfect day ;)

It would probably be the same, but instead of a villa it would be a half decent appartment in Playa den bossa... instead of an aston martin it sould be a 5min walk instead of a yacht it would be a sunbed on bora bora and instead of Diddy and Jagger it would be my mates Steve and Barry :)

Id prob still go to Pacha though.

J

get up about 11ish as usual, wander across the road where a helicopter would take me to cala mastella or pou des leo, spend a few hours there, then helicopter over to the little beach bar by port de san miguel beach for a beer, then sunseeker round to sa caleta for early afternoon lunch

helicopter round to cala compte for a bit of a swim then back home for a bit of c & c and then limo to to ibiza rocks to watch pearl jam at bar m, then limo to pacha and spend the night in el cielo

I would wake up on my own private Island...the one just off San Miguel..having just bought it yesterday.
Sharing my bed would be Giselle the Brazilian supermodel.

Down in the kitchen would be Jamie Oliver making us and 15 of my best frinds breakfast.

The sun would be shining and there would be for some unknown reason a solid 5ft swell rolling in on the artificial reef that I had built. I would go out for one of the best surf sessions of my life.

Then the water would calm down and we would all go for a cruise in our 50ft sailboat over to Formentera for lunch of Pescado en Sal at Juan and Andrea's.

This afternoon after lunch there is also a round of the World Motorcross Championship on in Formentera........Which I win.

Cruise back to the Villa.

Back to bed with Giselle for an hour or so.

Then dinner prepared by Marco Pierre White at the Villa for 50 guests..... Followed by the biggest and best Villa party Ibiza has ever seen. 2000 people show up and the cops turn a blind eye.
Djing would be David Guetta, Booka Shade, Pete Tong, Laurent Garnier and Luciano.

Performing live would be David Bowie, Lou Reed and Mick Jagger accoustic set.

Cup of horlicks.....and back to bed with Giselle.

*laughs*

cant argue with that - other than guetta... over-rated, over-hyped and over here ;)

*laughs*

cant argue with that - other than guetta... over-rated, over-hyped and over here ;)

Yeah...but he's quite a nice guy and tends to put a smile on eveybody's face. He played at Space the other week and we had a great time.

I would wake up on my own private Island...the one just off San Miguel..having just bought it yesterday.

Down in the kitchen would be Jamie Oliver making us and 15 of my best frinds breakfast.

The sun would be shining and there would be for some unknown reason a solid 5ft swell rolling in on the artificial reef that I had built. I would go out for one of the best surf sessions of my life.

Then the water would calm down and we would all go for a cruise in our 50ft sailboat over to Formentera for lunch of Pescado en Sal at Juan and Andrea's.

This afternoon after lunch there is also a round of the World Motorcross Championship on in Formentera........Which I win.

Then dinner prepared by Marco Pierre White at the Villa for 50 guests..... Followed by the biggest and best Villa party Ibiza has ever seen. 2000 people show up and the cops turn a blind eye.
Djing would be David Guetta, Booka Shade, Pete Tong, Laurent Garnier and Luciano.

Perfect! ;)

J

YAAAAS! thats the one! ...Guetta out though replaced with Hawtin for me ;)

Back