Ultimate day in Ibiza

YAAAAS! thats the one! ...Guetta out though replaced with Hawtin for me ;)

You know....I think you're right!
Sorry David you're off the payroll, I've manged to get Richie and Sven back to back.
You should still come to the party though, it's going to be a blinder.

And by the way..........before any other clever **** notices.

Yes I know, my perfect day in Ibiza doesn't actually involve going to mainland Ibiza.

:oops::oops::oops:

I would add, the things that brought me greatest pleasure last time were actually the most unexpected things - the hierbas, the melons, the boat ride, the zoo-not-zoo, swimming in the sea at 7am, sunbathing with discoplayer and discoplayer's sister, and the entire formentera experience. that's the beauty of doing things improvised - god knows how someone like say Fusion whose holiday is micromanaged with military precision, finds the time to be spontaneous and go off the beaten track?

I would add, the things that brought me greatest pleasure last time were actually the most unexpected things - the hierbas, the melons, the boat ride, the zoo-not-zoo, swimming in the sea at 7am, sunbathing with discoplayer and discoplayer's sister, and the entire formentera experience. that's the beauty of doing things improvised - god knows how someone like say Fusion whose holiday is micromanaged with military precision, finds the time to be spontaneous and go off the beaten track?

Its good to have some plans IMO, but you also need to have spontaneity, theyre the best nights/days again IMO :lol:

The weekend threads are a good example of people planning things with military precision.

What I 'plan' & what actually happens are normally 2 separate things. On Friday, I rolled out of a strip club with a colleague & 2 Lithuanians @ 5a.m. and we ended up at a house party 'til 10a.m. The 'plan' was a quick beer & Pizza Express with said colleague.

:spank:

This type of sh*t always seems to happen esp in Ibiza. A 'plan' to go for breakfast can easily result in a 2 day bender.

Wasn't it John Lennon who said life is what happens whilst you are planning other things?

This type of sh*t always seems to happen esp in Ibiza. A 'plan' to go for breakfast can easily result in a 2 day bender.

:lol:8)

I love just love that possibility wherever it occurs in life.

Got a bit excited today re ibiza & amongst the post its on my desk is now one that says:
'thurs - underground, fri - pure pacha, sat- amnesia, sunday - space'

plazzy scouse on tour 9T4

:lol::lol:

:lol:

_38356825_scouser150.jpg
:lol:

Back